News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

WTS Carnegie Collection 30 dinos w/mountain 1988-1992

Started by thedodus, September 08, 2023, 04:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thedodus

Hi all, nice to be here. Enjoyed the dino knowledge sign up gauntlet  8)

I'm in a bit of a financial pickle and trying to part with my late 80s/early 90s Carnegie Collection models as quickly as humanly possible. It's up on eBay but I'm more than happy to entertain any and all offers. If anyone is interested please let me know. Thanks!

More pics available if needed.

https://i.imgur.com/OGhcWO3.jpg

Halichoeres

Welcome to the forum! Are the dinosaurs loose or glued in place?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

BlueKrono

T @thedodus Welcome to the forum! Thanks for running the gauntlet; we've experienced quite the invasion of AI bots this year.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

DinoToyForum

Quote from: thedodus on September 08, 2023, 04:14:16 PMHi all, nice to be here. Enjoyed the dino knowledge sign up gauntlet  8)

Yeah, thanks for doing the legwork! It's the only way to keep out the bots.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: thedodus on September 08, 2023, 04:14:16 PMI'm in a bit of a financial pickle and trying to part with my late 80s/early 90s Carnegie Collection models as quickly as humanly possible. It's up on eBay but I'm more than happy to entertain any and all offers. If anyone is interested please let me know. Thanks!

Could you share the Ebay link?

thedodus

Hey!  Sorry I'd been checking this post on my phone and none of the replies had shown up for some reason  :o

avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres They are all loose.  The only things attached are the name labels and the Carnegie Collection sign on front.

avatar_DinoToyForum @DinoToyForum
Understood. It was nice to dust off that part of my brain, never thought my dino bonafides would amount to much...guess I was wrong!  :))
eBay Listing here you go!
I know there's a pretty solid price on the listing, but I am super open to making a deal if anyone is interested.

thedodus

Just a heads up to anyone interested, I've more than halved the listing price.  And again, I'll happily entertain any offer either on ebay or here. Thanks :)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/126074329417

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.