News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Halichoeres's trade thread

Started by Halichoeres, April 08, 2015, 02:43:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Added AAA, Chap Mei, Mojö, and some Dime-o-saurs (I prefer that to "Chinasaur").
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Halichoeres

Added Battat Ceratosaurus, several Invictas, K&M, more Carnegies, and a bunch of other stuff. Papo Tyrannosaurus is on eBay and ends Sunday (http://www.ebay.com/itm/281706388545?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649).

Halichoeres

Added Dino Expo figures: Tyrannosaurus, Edmontosaurus, Fukuiraptor, Fukuisaurus, etc. from Capcom, Kaiyodo, and Takara Tomy. I rearranged the main post on page 1 to be approximately alphabetical by manufacturer--it was getting a little long to scroll through all at one go. Looking for the Dino Expo Psittacosaurus if anybody wants to trade one for one of the Expo figures I have here.

Removed some sold items, all sold out of large Carnegie sauropods and Kabaya.

Finally, one day left for the Papo green standing rex: http://www.ebay.com/itm/281706388545?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thanks for looking!

Halichoeres

Added a few things:

Battat Gallimimus
Kaiyodo JPIII Pteranodon
Kaiyodo 2002 Expo set
more Favorite Soft Models

Halichoeres

Sold out of Battat MOS figures, almost sold out of Dinotales Series 1. Dropped prices on some Invictas, removed a bunch of sold items, and added the following:

CollectA Deluxe
Discovery Kids
Kinder Surprise
Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs

Halichoeres

Added a few more:

Carnegie
CollectA
Papo
Safari Dinosaurs of China
Schleich, including Replica-saurus

Toyway WWD figures on hold.

amargasaurus cazaui

error post
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Halichoeres

Added some Invictas, both painted and unpainted. CollectA 1:15 Triceratops SOLD.

Halichoeres

Added a few things:

-Primeval action figures from Character Options
-a few Dinotales
-Safari Dinosaurs of China Yangchuanosaurus and Therizinosaurus boxed with fossil backgrounds
-Additional WWD 3D minifigures

Check out the first post!

Appalachiosaurus

I am eyeing those painted Invictas. How much would you say you are looking for on those?

Halichoeres

Quote from: Appalachiosaurus on July 25, 2015, 09:25:18 PM
I am eyeing those painted Invictas. How much would you say you are looking for on those?
I'll send you a pm!

EmperorDinobot

Halichoeres

Halichoeres

Cleaned up some sold items, added the following:

-Dino Riders Saurolophus
-Favorite Tambatitanis
-Jurassic Park carded Velociraptor & Stegosaurus
-Yujin gashapon figures

Chad

I can hook you up with a Haikouella if you PM me your address. I have a couple of extras so no charge. Your collection is so similar to mine it's like I'm giving it to myself...

Regards

--Chad

Halichoeres

Quote from: Chad on July 30, 2015, 03:42:09 PM
I can hook you up with a Haikouella if you PM me your address. I have a couple of extras so no charge. Your collection is so similar to mine it's like I'm giving it to myself...

Regards

--Chad

Thank you, that's extremely kind! PM forthcoming, wherein I will try to insist that you accept some recompense.

terrorchicken

I want some of those Australian megafauna yowies! sending you pm...

Halichoeres

Added UHA Collect Club figures, AAA Smilodon. Finally did a much-needed removal of sold/traded items--I think I got everything.

Halichoeres

Reduced a few prices, added the following:

-Kaiyodo Dinotales
-Kaiyodo JPIII
-Tyco Monoclonius
-DinoCardz (not toys, but perhaps of interest here)

As always, thanks for looking!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.