News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Halichoeres's trade thread

Started by Halichoeres, April 08, 2015, 02:43:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

By the way Halichoeres Do you have dinosaurs or prehistoric animals from Play Visions? I am especially interested in prehistoric amphibians such as eogyrinus, gerrothorax and diplocaulus and in prehistoric mammals such as the palorchestes or smilodon in large size and also in small mammals. And it goes without saying that he would buy other figures of that mythical company but at the same time inaccessible or unavailable.

I would offer you a good sum and all the members of the forum know that I am an exemplary buyer.

Halichoeres

New goodies:

• Happinet
• JW (Kinder Surprise)
• JW (Snapco)
• Kabaya
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Halichoeres

Newly available:

• Dinosaurs of Gondwana
• Disney giant Aladar
• Fame Master
• Hayakawa
• Quick fast food premium Dolichorhynchops
• Starlux

And wish list updated. Photos on first page as always. Thanks!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Halichoeres

New:

• HG Dino Warriors
• Imperial
• Jasman giant Pteranodon
• JW Kinder Surprise
• unknown small rubber dinos

Halichoeres

Newly available:

• GeoWorld
• Jakks Scanopedia
• JP die-cast Pteranodon
• Primal Rage by Playmates

Halichoeres

Halichoeres

Wishlist updated and sold items removed. Added damaged Chialu Sphenacodon

Gothmog the Baryonyx

In the unlikely event of your deal with the Safari Leptoceratops going down, I would be interested.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Halichoeres

Work has kept me very busy so I have been slow to respond to inquiries and slow to ship. I really appreciate everybody's patience.

Halichoeres

Wish list updated, and new items from:

• Bullyland
• Dino Corps (vintage Transformers knockoffs)
• Joy City
• Starlux

Halichoeres

Are there any members in Korea who might be willing to help me chase something down, either for cash or trade? Send me a message if so. Thank you!

Halichoeres

Wishlist updated; now seeking painted version of Kaiyodo Dinoland Barosaurus. Photos of items available for trade in first post of this thread.

triceratops83

Hey Halichoeres, are you still chasing the Jurassic World Coelurus? I picked one up today - PM me if interested, I'm happy to sell or trade.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Halichoeres

Quote from: triceratops83 on April 12, 2019, 12:46:21 PM
Hey Halichoeres, are you still chasing the Jurassic World Coelurus? I picked one up today - PM me if interested, I'm happy to sell or trade.

PM sent!

SBell

Quote from: Halichoeres on April 12, 2019, 02:43:22 PM
Quote from: triceratops83 on April 12, 2019, 12:46:21 PM

PM sent!

I'm really hoping to get one of those...walmart online in Canada keeps teasing that it will show up, and it probably will. It did that for a month before I finally found the Rhamphorhynchus. I think the problem might be with Mattel's distribution. These figures are mass produced, they should be everywhere!

triceratops83

Quote from: SBell on April 14, 2019, 06:32:46 PM
I'm really hoping to get one of those...walmart online in Canada keeps teasing that it will show up, and it probably will. It did that for a month before I finally found the Rhamphorhynchus. I think the problem might be with Mattel's distribution. These figures are mass produced, they should be everywhere!

I'll keep my eye open for another one. Around here there are two Targets, a Kmart and a Big W. It's bound to show up in at least one of those.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

SBell

Quote from: triceratops83 on April 15, 2019, 04:58:20 AM
Quote from: SBell on April 14, 2019, 06:32:46 PM

I'll keep my eye open for another one. Around here there are two Targets, a Kmart and a Big W. It's bound to show up in at least one of those.

I'll find one eventually, it's just really slow to get things here in Canada...!

amargasaurus cazaui

There is none here at my Wal Mart for sale if still interested.  You would have to cover shipping from Kansas and cost of the beast.  PayPal ready would help
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

SBell

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on April 17, 2019, 06:02:18 AM
There is none here at my Wal Mart for sale if still interested.  You would have to cover shipping from Kansas and cost of the beast.  PayPal ready would help

That's alright, but thanks. They'll show up eventually. Or, I'll be in the US soon, maybe a store will have one in stock...and the mythical Albertosaurus!

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: SBell on April 17, 2019, 09:57:28 PM
Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on April 17, 2019, 06:02:18 AM

That's alright, but thanks. They'll show up eventually. Or, I'll be in the US soon, maybe a store will have one in stock...and the mythical Albertosaurus!
I believe they have albertosaurus there as well...would have to look...just saying.....
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.