News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Halichoeres's trade thread

Started by Halichoeres, April 08, 2015, 02:43:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syndicate Bias

Since I didn't see your Papo Brachiosaurus on the list but on the toy fair you went to. Do you by any chance have any papo figures you're looking to sell?

Halichoeres

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on April 18, 2019, 05:09:48 AM
Since I didn't see your Papo Brachiosaurus on the list but on the toy fair you went to. Do you by any chance have any papo figures you're looking to sell?

I have a Papo Allosaurus available now that I have the Safari. I have a Therizinosaurus that I bought but didn't like once I had it in hand. And I believe somewhere I have the woolly rhino.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Halichoeres on April 18, 2019, 04:49:45 PM

I have a Papo Allosaurus available now that I have the Safari. I have a Therizinosaurus that I bought but didn't like once I had it in hand. And I believe somewhere I have the woolly rhino.

Nice

What's your asking price for the Theri or Allo my friend?

Halichoeres

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on April 18, 2019, 05:38:24 PM
Quote from: Halichoeres on April 18, 2019, 04:49:45 PM

Nice

What's your asking price for the Theri or Allo my friend?

I'll send you a pm.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

amargasaurus cazaui

my local wal mart reset their toy modular last night and of notice something that appeared..two brand new albertosaurus figures for sale....
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Halichoeres

Added:

• Sega/Playmates Dinosaur King minis
• TS Toys WWD unofficial figures
• Tyco Monoclonius
• Vivid WWD 3D Pachyrhinosaurus minis

Halichoeres

Updated with some models from:

• CollectA
• Safari (Carnegie)
• Sonokong (Dino Mecard)
• Starlux, including some rarities

Halichoeres

I am moving soon, so if you have a pending order, or if there's something you've been on the fence about, please let me know before the 14th of August. After that I will be packing everything away and it probably won't be available until at least October, possibly quite a lot longer.

Also, I have a Battat Diplodocus in case anybody is interested. Some paint wear. Send me your best offer.

ZoPteryx

Halichoeres

Thread closed for sales until further notice. I will still accept trade offers if you have something from my wish list.

Halichoeres

Open for business again after yet another move. New items on the first page from:

• Battat
• Favorite
• Happinet
• Kenner
• Papo
• Schleich
• Tyco (Dino Riders)
• Yowie

Stegotyranno420

What would you trade for a large really rare vintage dinosaur. And what do you want for the feathered t rex

Syndicate Bias

Do you happen to have an interest for the PNSO ceratosaurus? I'm looking to trade for it.

If there's a possible trade for a Nanmu Carno (Red) or a PNSO Giga by any chance?

Halichoeres

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on December 30, 2019, 04:09:41 AM
Do you happen to have an interest for the PNSO ceratosaurus? I'm looking to trade for it.

If there's a possible trade for a Nanmu Carno (Red) or a PNSO Giga by any chance?

Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not really interested in any of those figures. The PNSO Ceratosaurus is really nice, but it's just way too big for my purposes.

Halichoeres

Added some things to the first post:

Geoworld
Hasbro JW minis
Safari Missing Links mammoth
Toyway WWD Postosuchus

Loon

Halichoeres

Removed some sold items. Added some new ones:

• Bullyland Edaphosaurus
• CollectA
• Gimiki's Journey Mussaurus
• Kaiyodo Dinoland Allosaurus
• Papo
• Schleich

Photos on first page, as always!

Halichoeres

More sold items removed. New stuff:

• Linde Sphenacodon
• Play Visions Cynognathus
• Starlux Cynognathus
• Xidi/Happy Kin/Lontic/Kid Galaxy dinos

Halichoeres

New stuff:

Battat Diplodocus
Kenner Estemmenosuchus
Papo rainbow rex
Thunder-Beasts
Yowie Lost Kingdoms C

Halichoeres

Would anybody in the EU or UK be willing to help me buy some figures that don't ship to the US? Happy to trade or merely reimburse, according to your preference. Thanks in advance!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.