News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Halichoeres's trade thread

Started by Halichoeres, April 08, 2015, 02:43:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

I have a Sideshow promo code from my purchase of the DamToys Onchopristis (with Spinosaurus accessory). I've looked through their offerings and they have literally nothing else that appeals to me. Would anyone else like it? PM me if so.

Also: I've updated my wish list on the first page.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Jose S.M.

Quote from: Halichoeres on September 02, 2020, 09:58:46 PM
I have a Sideshow promo code from my purchase of the DamToys Onchopristis (with Spinosaurus accessory). I've looked through their offerings and they have literally nothing else that appeals to me. Would anyone else like it? PM me if so.

Sorry to comment without anything substantial to say but that always cracks me up!  :))

Halichoeres

Quote from: Jose S.M. on September 03, 2020, 01:46:04 AM
Quote from: Halichoeres on September 02, 2020, 09:58:46 PM

Sorry to comment without anything substantial to say but that always cracks me up!  :))

Don't be sorry, I'm never going to be upset that someone likes one of my silly jokes  ^-^

Promo code claimed!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Halichoeres

Thread closed for sales until further notice pending liquidation. Still open to trades, so I'm leaving my wish list up. Thanks to everyone who's bought from me or traded with me--the forum is fantastic for that.

Halichoeres

Still looking for a JW Gasosaurus (much as I loathe the JW franchise, gotta have that unique genus). Anybody in a country where it's available have one they're willing to sell/trade?

Duna

Quote from: Halichoeres on April 28, 2020, 08:03:01 PM
Would anybody in the EU or UK be willing to help me buy some figures that don't ship to the US? Happy to trade or merely reimburse, according to your preference. Thanks in advance!
Sure. Just contact me when you find something you want (if they ship to Spain) ;)

Halichoeres

Quote from: Duna on February 19, 2021, 05:31:02 PM
Quote from: Halichoeres on April 28, 2020, 08:03:01 PM
Would anybody in the EU or UK be willing to help me buy some figures that don't ship to the US? Happy to trade or merely reimburse, according to your preference. Thanks in advance!
Sure. Just contact me when you find something you want (if they ship to Spain) ;)

Thank you, that's very kind! I'll keep that in mind, although this particular instance has been taken care of.

Halichoeres

Is there anyone in Europe who would be willing to help me with a small but fragile item? The site where it is available will not ship to the United States. Thanks in advance.

Lanthanotus

Quote from: Halichoeres on June 18, 2021, 06:48:12 PM
Is there anyone in Europe who would be willing to help me with a small but fragile item? The site where it is available will not ship to the United States. Thanks in advance.

Can assist you there. Send me a PM with the details.

PS: Should add I am in Germany...if that is of matter regarding the original offer.

Halichoeres

All sorted :) Thank you to the kind souls who have offered to help.

The Spinosaurus

Halichoeres

crazy8wizard

Hi, do you still have the starlux cynognathus and cog ltd pterosaurs available?

Halichoeres

I need to overhaul this thread! I'm sorry, I definitely sold the Cynognathus. I am pretty sure I have a Cog Tropeognathus, although I don't think I have any of the others. I will poke around and send you a message if I find anything.

Primeval12

Quote from: Halichoeres on August 12, 2023, 06:37:35 AMI need to overhaul this thread! I'm sorry, I definitely sold the Cynognathus. I am pretty sure I have a Cog Tropeognathus, although I don't think I have any of the others. I will poke around and send you a message if I find anything.

Let me know when you do please, I see some of the figures you're getting rid of on your Best Figures thread and would be willing to trade or buy some. :)

Halichoeres

Quote from: Primeval12 on August 15, 2023, 08:52:22 PM
Quote from: Halichoeres on August 12, 2023, 06:37:35 AMI need to overhaul this thread! I'm sorry, I definitely sold the Cynognathus. I am pretty sure I have a Cog Tropeognathus, although I don't think I have any of the others. I will poke around and send you a message if I find anything.

Let me know when you do please, I see some of the figures you're getting rid of on your Best Figures thread and would be willing to trade or buy some. :)

avatar_Primeval12 @Primeval12 OK, rebooted! It's still very incomplete. Is there something in particular you were looking for?

I've updated my wish list on the first page and added the first round of trade/sale figures:
• fève Myllokunmingia
• DeAgostini (1990s)
• Carnegie
• TS Toys (WWD unofficial)