News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Halichoeres's trade thread

Started by Halichoeres, April 08, 2015, 02:43:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Added:

-Papo Tyrannosaurus and Spinosaurus
-Kaiyodo Dinotales Series 6
-UHA Collect Club Velociraptor
-the newest Battats
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

ceratopsian

Hi there, Do you still have the Carnegie Protoceratops on nest; and the later colour version of the Carnegie Pachycephalosaurus?  If so, would you send me a PM, please?  Many thanks.

Halichoeres

Quote from: ceratopsian on September 01, 2015, 02:33:44 PM
Hi there, Do you still have the Carnegie Protoceratops on nest; and the later colour version of the Carnegie Pachycephalosaurus?  If so, would you send me a PM, please?  Many thanks.

Certainly! Check your inbox at your leisure.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Halichoeres

Cleaned up sold items. Suddenly a lot of people are buying things! Is it the time of year? I'll have to double check the back of my closet, but I think I'm completely sold out of Papos! Added a few things:

-More CollectA models
-Favorite Stegosaurus
-Kaiyodo Fukuiraptor and Fukuisaurus

I will be very happy when I have fewer dinosaurs here than I have in my collection thread.

EarthboundEiniosaurus

Interested in quite a few of these, but are the prices listed up for negotiation? Also, what is the lowest you would be willing to go for the Kaiyodo Expo 2002 set? New to the forum (just joined today, actually!), so forgive me if I make any mistakes or anything.

thanks,

EarthboundEiniosaurus
"Just think about it... Ceratopsids were the Late Cretaceous Laramidian equivalent of todays birds of paradise. And then there's Sinoceratops..."
- Someone, somewhere, probably.

Halichoeres

Quote from: EarthboundEiniosaurus on September 03, 2015, 01:05:12 AM
Interested in quite a few of these, but are the prices listed up for negotiation? Also, what is the lowest you would be willing to go for the Kaiyodo Expo 2002 set? New to the forum (just joined today, actually!), so forgive me if I make any mistakes or anything.

thanks,

EarthboundEiniosaurus
Hi, and welcome to the forum! No mistakes yet, you're doing fine. :) Some prices are negotiable, but others I think are already pretty low. I'll send you a private message and we can work out the specifics. For large orders I have certainly been known to make deals.

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: Halichoeres on September 03, 2015, 05:25:31 AM

thanks,

EarthboundEiniosaurus
Hi, and welcome to the forum! No mistakes yet, you're doing fine. :) Some prices are negotiable, but others I think are already pretty low. I'll send you a private message and we can work out the specifics. For large orders I have certainly been known to make deals.

Wanted to just toss it out there but Tim (Halichoeres) is great to work with, honest, fair and does a great job taking care of packing shipping and so forth. You may find a cheaper price if you search far enough, but you will NOT find a better person to purchase from...Spent my fair share of money with him and I can say that honestly. (There Tim, I did like you asked....do I get my extra ten percent discount now?) :)) :)) :)) :))
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Halichoeres

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on September 03, 2015, 08:21:20 AM
Quote from: Halichoeres on September 03, 2015, 05:25:31 AM

thanks,

EarthboundEiniosaurus

Wanted to just toss it out there but Tim (Halichoeres) is great to work with, honest, fair and does a great job taking care of packing shipping and so forth. You may find a cheaper price if you search far enough, but you will NOT find a better person to purchase from...Spent my fair share of money with him and I can say that honestly. (There Tim, I did like you asked....do I get my extra ten percent discount now?) :)) :)) :)) :))

Hey, thanks for the plug! You would've gotten the discount if you'd said I had the absolute lowest prices anywhere.  >:( >:( >:(

EarthboundEiniosaurus

Ok, I think I send a response to your PM, but if I didn't, please let me know. Again, I'm new at this!

Thanks,

EarthboundEiniosaurus
"Just think about it... Ceratopsids were the Late Cretaceous Laramidian equivalent of todays birds of paradise. And then there's Sinoceratops..."
- Someone, somewhere, probably.

Halichoeres

Halichoeres

Fukuisaurus/Fukuiraptor SOLD, except the Fukuisaurus skeleton. About half the Primeval figures are gone. Also I found a bunch of Kaiyodos in my closet. So new stuff includes:

-Kaiyodo Dinotales
-Kaiyodo Animatales and possibly related lines (extant stuff: fish, turtles, marine mammals)
-Safari Ltd
-CollectA

Silvanusaurus

What sort of price would you take for the Battats? I'm in the UK so they aren't easily available here but I'd really like to get hold of some. I'd specifically be interested in the Rex, Acro and Carnotaurus.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Silvanusaurus on September 11, 2015, 08:09:12 AM
What sort of price would you take for the Battats? I'm in the UK so they aren't easily available here but I'd really like to get hold of some. I'd specifically be interested in the Rex, Acro and Carnotaurus.

PM forthcoming!

Halichoeres

All Painted Invictas claimed! Added a few things:

Disney figurines
Geoworld
Ice Age action figure
U.K.R.D.

Halichoeres

All sold out of Yujins. New additions:

•More Favorite Soft Models
•some loose Cog/Tedco guys
•Lontic
•Dinosaurs: The Mesozoic Era trading cards

Halichoeres

New items:

•CollectA Deluxe
•Colorata
•Playskool
•Schleich

ceratopsian

Hi there, Is the Colorata Maiasaura looking at her nest in a rather surprised manner still available?  If so, could you PM me, please?

Halichoeres

Quote from: ceratopsian on October 20, 2015, 08:20:29 PM
Hi there, Is the Colorata Maiasaura looking at her nest in a rather surprised manner still available?  If so, could you PM me, please?
Yes, and yes!

Halichoeres

Removed some sold items, added the following:

•Bullyland figures
•ROM Burgess shale figures
•UKRD large figures
•Toyway WWD Postosuchus

Halichoeres

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.