News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Daily LOLZ

Started by ITewan, April 29, 2012, 06:19:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexeratops

If you don't like feathered dinosaurs, keep it to yourself! Ugh...

;)
like a bantha!

Takama

Quote from: alexeratops on April 11, 2016, 10:58:21 PM

;)

Who says i dont like feathers?   I love Feathers.   

ITs just sad that there are those who despise them. (like some companys that some of us are sick of hearing about)

CityRaptor

This blue dragon seems to be popular on Deviantart right now...Apparently she is a MLP character.

Well, the Ponies had it coming...
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Takama

OK WOW. One of the images i used for my Dinosaur toy reviews wound up in a Youtube List about Toilets.
Are my images so bad that they have to be used In Toilet lists because there Crap? I feel insulted

To be fair, this is a Crappy Figure.

tyrantqueen

QuoteI feel insulted
You shouldn't. It's just a silly video. The fact that they're using the old "Dolan" meme is proof enough that it's not meant to be serious.

They probably just found your image through a quick google search and decided to use it. There was no personal, malicious intent behind it.

alexeratops

Quote from: tyrantqueen on April 30, 2016, 09:35:12 AM
QuoteI feel insulted
You shouldn't. It's just a silly video. The fact that they're using the old "Dolan" meme is proof enough that it's not meant to be serious.

They probably just found your image through a quick google search and decided to use it. There was no personal, malicious intent behind it.

I agree. I looked at the video and the narrator was talking about this one restroom that was supposed to look like a lobster's tail but the man was saying that he could only see "a Tyrannosaurus Rex butt" so he probably just googled a picture for that.
like a bantha!

alexeratops

Quote from: Takama on April 12, 2016, 01:54:22 AM
Quote from: alexeratops on April 11, 2016, 10:58:21 PM

;)

Who says i dont like feathers?   I love Feathers.   

ITs just sad that there are those who despise them. (like some companys that some of us are sick of hearing about)

Sorry, it was a joke. I know that most on here love feathers.  :D
like a bantha!

Arul

Wahh thats not good. How did you found that video Takama ?

DinoToyForum

Jurassic World 2 teaser!

Sim

Takama

Quote from: Arul on May 01, 2016, 01:17:08 PM
Wahh thats not good. How did you found that video Takama ?

Simple. i just so happen to like the channel. It has interesting Chreactors and is run by Danger Dolan.   Some of the videos are not appropriate for the forum, but when i saw my image pop up in a list on Bathrooms i was shocked.    I found my images being used on Ebay before, but i never thought i would find them on a major Youtube channel like this.

Quote from: tyrantqueen on April 30, 2016, 09:35:12 AM
QuoteI feel insulted

I was kinda Sarcastic with my post.   Also i had a lot of Caffeine and was feeling silly.

CityRaptor

That JW2 teaser... ;D

Oh no

MLMjp

Well, how do you expect people to call something that they don't know about except for the fact that it is related to dinosaurs? ::) ::) And is not like they are going to do some research..... ::) ::)

LophoLeeVT

that is sooo LOLOLOL!!!!
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Tyto_Theropod

That picture is an instant classic! :D
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

alexeratops

like a bantha!

tyrantqueen

Tyto_Theropod

Thanks TQ. I don't think I'll click that, then. No offense, Alex... :-[
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

CityRaptor

Oh no

Arul

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.