News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2015

Started by DinoToyForum, April 26, 2015, 06:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

Eat your microwave pizza pockets quickly then! ;)
IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

amargasaurus cazaui

May want to go out for a nice ice cream cone or bananna split even..HA
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

DinoToyForum

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Arul

Thank you somuch Dr.Admin for made this happen  :)

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Arul on September 29, 2015, 09:03:39 AM

I nearly didn't run the contest this year because it is quite an undertaking and I'm busy with many other things, but I'm glad I did. I'm grateful it is appreciated ^-^

Federreptil

I agree Arul, I'm very glad, that this contest take place this year. And a big THANK YOU to your huge efforts – Dr.Admin! Hope you have a complete dinner yesterday.

DinoG

The contest is a tradition by now! Hope Dr Admin will run it for years and years to come...
Run!

Halichoeres

Quote from: dinotoyforum on September 29, 2015, 01:38:38 PM
Quote from: Arul on September 29, 2015, 09:03:39 AM

I nearly didn't run the contest this year because it is quite an undertaking and I'm busy with many other things, but I'm glad I did. I'm grateful it is appreciated ^-^

We definitely appreciate your running the contest! If it should ever become too much work, I'm sure I'm not alone in being willing to assist, even if it means recusing oneself from competition.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Megalosaurus

We love the contest Mr.Admin.
It is an opportunity in the year to share our love for the prehistory with the community.
Even if you don't get a sponsor next year, I'm pretty sure you'll get more than 65 dioramas.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Sim

Quote from: dinotoyforum on September 29, 2015, 01:38:38 PM

I appreciate you running the contest, Dr Admin!

Quote from: suspsy on September 28, 2015, 07:23:23 PM

I'd never heard of those!  I don't think they're sold here in the UK.

Kayakasaurus

Quote from: suspsy on September 28, 2015, 07:23:23 PM

I'd never heard of those!  I don't think they're sold here in the UK.
[/quote]

Consider yourself fortunate  ;)
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Sim

stargatedalek

Sim

Quote from: stargatedalek on October 01, 2015, 03:40:35 PM
They uh, well... I would personally rather skip a meal than eat them :P

Haha!  It sounds like they're awful!

DinoToyForum

Funny thing is, I did eat pizza that night. :P Anyway, this has gone way off topic...reeling back in.  O:-)

Ramose

I agree, thank you Dr. Admin for your work on this!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.