News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Eocarcharia's Collection (Lots of images)

Started by Eocarcharia, April 04, 2020, 09:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

Nice acquisitions, especially the PNSO styracosaurus and the centrosaurus. The PNSO ceratopsids are very beautiful, another debatable thing for me is the PNSO torosaurus has an articulated jaw that greatly disfigures the head of said figure.

Halichoeres

Very nice set of PNSO pickups. I just got a box with some of the same figures from Happy Hen Toys. (Naturally, I've had the Helicoprion for a good long time.)

My thoughts on the Safari Styracosaurus are similar to yours. It's a fantastic sculpt, but the fact that every production copy has the distorted horns is a bit of a bummer.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.