News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Blade-of-the-Moon's Art

Started by Blade-of-the-Moon, March 13, 2012, 06:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on August 15, 2018, 04:00:22 AM
Quote from: Lizerd on August 13, 2018, 05:55:04 PM
I pretty late on this, but that art, is amazing. Just amazing. Are you a professional artist?

Thanks !  Eh..define professional?  lol  I do artsy things for fun and money.  :)

Quote from: dinotoyforum on August 14, 2018, 11:50:45 PM
Blade, your work continues to amaze. I'll have to visit some time! I just subscribed to your channel, by the way. :)

Thank you! It's not much I haven't posted on it in a bit.  Still figuring out videos on this phone and my time is pretty limited anyone, more redtape and county junk.

Yes, sounds like you're a victim of your own success.

Lizerd

I pretty late on this, but that art, is amazing. Just amazing. Are you a professional artist?

Thanks !  Eh..define professional?  lol  I do artsy things for fun and money.  :)

Professional: Blade of the moon' artwork.
There I fixed the definition of professional  :)) and say where be that youtub chanel? (Im practicing pirate speak, for some reason)
If you wonder where I'm active now, you can find me here- http://www.lustria-online.com/members/lizerd.17772/
It's been a good run here

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: dinotoyforum on August 15, 2018, 08:01:27 AM

Quote from: dinotoyforum on August 14, 2018, 11:50:45 PM
Blade, your work continues to amaze. I'll have to visit some time! I just subscribed to your channel, by the way. :)

Thank you! It's not much I haven't posted on it in a bit.  Still figuring out videos on this phone and my time is pretty limited anyone, more redtape and county junk.

Yes, sounds like you're a victim of your own success.

I had just happen to live in a county where the strictest director ( dictator ) of planning and zoning  presides over.  Fire Marshal is on me now to pull all of our wiring.

Quote from: Lizerd on August 15, 2018, 02:31:48 PM

Professional: Blade of the moon' artwork.
There I fixed the definition of professional  :)) and say where be that youtub chanel? (Im practicing pirate speak, for some reason)

Here ye go matey !   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqrg1bQ7zVAPf00Ks6vcHWA

Lizerd

Ey thanks! You have a nice beard! Where did you acquire such a fine one?
If you wonder where I'm active now, you can find me here- http://www.lustria-online.com/members/lizerd.17772/

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Lizerd on August 17, 2018, 07:17:35 PM
Ey thanks! You have a nice beard! Where did you acquire such a fine one?

it's all natural! lol

Lizerd

Well, I haven't started to grow stubble YET, but my dads was red, black, and gray. Hopefully the same will be for me :D

Blade-of-the-Moon

Well the county pulled the power from the park.  Removed my meter and all.   After being told we had an extension, the inspector sees one extension cord and says no we can't have it.  He calls it in and a few days later the park is without power.   Never had a complaint or problem with power before.  Now I've had 3 inspectors out here 4 times in two months with others incoming.  My electricians are working to fix things now but we really need support to continue.  Please go here to donate :    https://www.gofundme.com/backyard-terrors-dino-park-electric  We have a donor who is matching everything donated up to 10,000.00 

Halichoeres

Bumping for more donations!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Lizerd

Wait this Is weird, why did they cut power? I will look into this more, hope you get power back soon

Blade-of-the-Moon

So the electricians were able to get power back the front of the park and the ponds.  They haven't run any to the Velociraptor Pen still and haven't run any lights to the dig site so no audio over the park either.   They sent me a bill last week. Just shy of 19,000.00 Our patron was looking at a max of 10,000.00 which I told them about several times.  Now I'm stuck trying to find funds to pay this.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I will be selling off some things, PM me if you've been looking for something I've too much to list really.  Will be looking for fair prices. 

Halichoeres

When I saw there was an update to this thread, I was excited to see new work on dinos, but to see you liquidating your collection to keep the lights on is a real bummer :( Sorry to see it's come to this, Chris.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Blade-of-the-Moon

It's terrible.  We became a nonprofit/501c3 to pay for projects like this, one week after approval fire marshals and inspectors were called on us and it's just been downhill from there.  I wanted paved paths for wheelchairs and strollers..not sure when that will happen.  I started a JP Spitter months back but it's on development hell right now.

I have some Kaiyodo, Schleich, Bullyland, Collecta, Malcolm Mlodoch dinos, Kinto/Dinostoreus ,  Tsukuda, Tyco I do have the Tamba sauropod, Dinosaur Train, Disney's Dinosaur,  The Good Dinosaur, a Sega Stego kitbash from Shane Foulkes, a couple Mega Bloks Dino eggs figures, lots of little odds and ends. 

Blade-of-the-Moon

Posted a lot of sale items in my classified thread here :  http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=7373.0

Not a dino but we did finally move out Big Mary and her calliope into a new haunt location :

Yeah yeah the anatomy isn't great but she's a zombie so... lol

Halichoeres

Do zombie elephants eat brains?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Halichoeres on November 17, 2018, 12:42:48 PM
Do zombie elephants eat brains?

Just those of the ones that originally put her down..sorta a curse/zombie.  ;D

She does have some local history :  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_(elephant)

Mine is an odd combination of traits from Asian and African elephants, sort of an " idea" of what an elephant should look like to most.. lol

Blade-of-the-Moon

Chris Kastner
36 mins ยท
Awesome 1:1 Epidexpteryx by Jay Carriere , I added a head crest myself. paintwork inspired by various woodpecker species. Coming to the Park this Spring!

Lizerd

It's awesome. Considering the fact that I do warhammer and see excellent painters, you are one of the best I have seen.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Thank you! I used to paint miniatures but my eyes, not so good as they were.  I'll get better pics later when we have some real sunlight outdoors.

Halichoeres

A little late, but that's great work, Chris!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.