News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Blade-of-the-Moon's Art

Started by Blade-of-the-Moon, March 13, 2012, 06:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jose S.M.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Halichoeres

Definitely ready for the kitchen scene.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Blade-of-the-Moon

Lizerd

Why is that skeleton covered in gore? And where did all those preschoolers go?    >:D
If you wonder where I'm active now, you can find me here- http://www.lustria-online.com/members/lizerd.17772/
It's been a good run here

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Lizerd on May 08, 2019, 09:40:01 PM
Why is that skeleton covered in gore? And where did all those preschoolers go?    >:D

believe it or not dino skeletons eating people was a movie once....

Blade-of-the-Moon

Fixed and repainted our Male Oviraptor, he was missing claws and even an entire foot from a bit of rough love from the kiddos.  Now he's repaired and reinstalled.

Halichoeres

Glad to see you adding to this thread again! I was in Knoxville last week for a wedding. I wish I'd had time to stop by your park, but I had to get to Chicago to start a new job. Maybe next time I'm down that way.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Halichoeres on September 12, 2019, 12:03:33 AM
Glad to see you adding to this thread again! I was in Knoxville last week for a wedding. I wish I'd had time to stop by your park, but I had to get to Chicago to start a new job. Maybe next time I'm down that way.

I wish I could more often, mostly everything now is maintenance here. I have also been having trouble getting materials to build new dinos even if I had time.  Our haunted event has taken 2 acres and all of my free time to construct this year, it being totally outdoors and inspector approved so I'm not in a bind like last year.

Anytime your welcome to visit!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Sitting here feeling deeply depressed, i started being angry now I just don't want to do anything but go to sleep but I have so much adrenaline I can't. 

I received this letter about a sign we've had up for almost 2 years, first contact with anything county related all year.  We removed the sign, then the house in the pic offered to put it up for us on their property.

Today I get another letter from an attorney full of misinformation and threatening all sorts of things...I know this " inspection " is a witch hunt and they will find something to complain about. I'm very close to just giving up. The stress is just getting to be too much.  If they decide to close us down/fine me to death/or put me in jail I won't have any more choice in the matter.  I'm tired of being harassed by this woman and those who serve her.  I know I haven't been very active much, well this is a big part of why.  We owe quite a bit of money due the issues they forced us to fix last year that weren't really issues. If I quit I will still have to someway pay that off.

triceratops83

Christ, your local city council seems to really have it in for you. You'd think they'd appreciate the potential tourism boost your park provides. You should advertise on a blimp parked over the highway, surely that'd be outta their jurisdiction.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Blade-of-the-Moon

All I want to is crawl into bed and stay there hidden.  i didnt signup to have everything I have loved and care about taken from me.

DinoToyForum

I'm really sorry you're experiencing such extreme difficulties, avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon . I don't really know what else to say, it is very upsetting. :-\

RE: the sign, is the building commissioner aware that the sign is on private property? Maybe that doesn't even matter. Give them a call, maybe.

Edit – As a gesture of support I've put a small promotional banner for your dinosaur park in the dinotoyblog and forum sidebars. Sullivan County can't get those taken down.  >:D

Brocc21

Jesus Christ man that really sucks. Anything we can do to help?
"Boy do I hate being right all the time."

Blade-of-the-Moon

Not a lot I'm afraid, I do appreciate the support. Thanks Adam, I just don't understand any of this, most of the issues the attorney mentions are things we have already done and I reported...I just just don't see the reason at all.  At the moment I'm searching for a good lawyer and I'm scared of going to jail. I don't think I would make it back out  if I went in.

Brocc21

Maybe you could ask on r/Legal advice. They might be able to help a bit.
"Boy do I hate being right all the time."

Blade-of-the-Moon

I'll check into it, I'm not very legal minded. 

Blade-of-the-Moon

DinoToyForum

I want to donate to your gofundme but it doesn't accept paypal, is there any way around that? If not, I'll just paypal you directly, but does it matter that it won't go towards your gofundme target?

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.