News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Ultimate Dinosaurs Exhibit

Started by suspsy, August 17, 2015, 01:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

Thank you!

Malawisaurus.

The very skinny Giganotosaurus, with a T. rex skull in the background.

Suchomimus.

Ouranosaurus.

Carnotaurus and Amargasaurus. Really, given that there's a Carnotaurus in the main dinosaur hall, they should have kept the Cryolophosaurus instead.

And finally, my favourite mount in the exhibit, Austroraptor.

IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

DinoLord

Thanks for sharing. I wonder why the Giganotosaurus is mounted that way. Other Giganotosaurus mounts I've seen show a much wider rib cage.

Uncle Rex

Thanks Suspsy. I have been to the ROM but was not lucky enough to be there when this exhibit was being displayed. Very good photos.

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

OMG SIMOSUCHUS IS ADORABLE! I would buy a plush of that.

T-rex gone? Really?!? How do you take an awesome comparative anatomy display like pitting Giganotosaurus vs T-rex and then just... stop doing it? Oh well. Does anybody know what the touring schedule of this exhibit it? I'd love to see it if it's ever near me.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.