News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

New on Amazon.com

Started by Takama, May 04, 2012, 11:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

given the popularity of the E-Bay threads, i thought we should give Amazon some attention.

to start off, i think some of you should know that you can now get a Papo mk1 Velociraptor for the average price of the current one. now that's arguably better then some of the listings that i seen on E-bay

http://www.amazon.com/Papo-55003-Velociraptor/dp/B000G1IKQY/ref=sr_1_35?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1336171250&sr=1-35

hurry up though, theres only two left.

DinoToyForum

Sold out already! Good idea for a thread though, there is a lot of stuff available through Amazon.

12 Pc Assorted Dinosaur Fossil Skeleton Figures - Toys 5-6" Larger Size Dinosaurs

Takama

wow. nothing new from anyone. EBay is taking over. oh well

AAA Dinosaur set
http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Dinosaurs-Set-of-11/dp/B0007Y7TRQ/ref=sr_1_3?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1336777045&sr=1-3

Ive seen individual figures from this set go for higer prices then this whole thing on amazon.

SBell

Quote from: Takama on May 12, 2012, 12:01:29 AM
wow. nothing new from anyone. EBay is taking over. oh well

AAA Dinosaur set
http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Dinosaurs-Set-of-11/dp/B0007Y7TRQ/ref=sr_1_3?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1336777045&sr=1-3

Ive seen individual figures from this set go for higer prices then this whole thing on amazon.

Ebay took over 10 years ago!  ;)

But then, I also remember when Amazon couldn't make any money either.

Himmapaan

Quote from: SBell on May 12, 2012, 02:07:43 AMBut then, I also remember when Amazon couldn't make any money either.
Oh, my, how times have changed. Just to severely understate it...

DinoToyForum

Thundercharge

Ah yes I've been watching those waiting for Amazon's warehouses to get them in so I don't have to pay for all that shipping.  ;D

Click sig for my collection! :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Takama

Dan

Nice! Now if I could just figure out why the other places listed on Amazon are selling the same book for hundreds of dollars a piece.

Takama

Quote from: Dan on March 08, 2013, 04:26:16 AM
Nice! Now if I could just figure out why the other places listed on Amazon are selling the same book for hundreds of dollars a piece.

I think they just havent got the memo that its now widly avalible

Blade-of-the-Moon

Or they're hoping to find a sucker..I hear one's born every minute.. lol

DinoToyForum

Here's something I never thought I'd see, a toy dinosaur collector toy;D

The figure looks absolutely nothing like the actor, and rather suspicious! Also, not available until later this month anyway.

CityRaptor

Didn't you read?
"IT'S NOT A TOY! IT´S A COLLECTIBLE!" ;D

I don't think that is supposed to look much like the actor, given that it is a Retro-Style Action Figure.

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Himmapaan

Quote from: dinotoyforum on April 05, 2014, 11:52:19 PM

The figure looks absolutely nothing like the actor, and rather suspicious! Also, not available until later this month anyway.

Haha! Well, I never...

SBell

Quote from: Himmapaan on April 06, 2014, 11:46:13 AM
Quote from: dinotoyforum on April 05, 2014, 11:52:19 PM

Haha! Well, I never...

I wouldn't pre-order just yet--in small letters near the bottom of the image it is 'subject to final licensor approval". Maybe they shouldn't be selling something until they have at least that.

Also, a Jayne Cobb without the classic hat? Disappointing.

tyrantqueen

I know this isn't strictly connected to the subject at hand, but I'll ask anyway: there are some books I want to order from Amazon.co.jp but I don't know if they would ship them to my location (the UK). I have a contact in Japan who could help me with the shipping, but he adds an extra fee onto the sale for providing the service....but I would really rather buy the books myself and avoid the fee.

Is international shipping from Amazon.co.jp available?

Zhuchengotyrant

I'm not really a fan of Amazon. Only for books! ;)
-Zhuchengotyrant

DinoToyForum

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.