News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Nearly Complete Brontosaurus for sale until 5/3 only!

Started by Rez, June 29, 2015, 01:04:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rez

Pics incoming but wanted to get this on here ASAP.  In good condition with I believe complete armor, missing original figures but come with some alternates.  Only one pterosaur but other accessories intact... side scaffolding has a tab broken off but can still be attached for display and easily rigged up to be very sturdy for play(if for some reason you're buying this to bash it up:)  )  Should have pics up by tomorrow but I am trying to MOVE this guy and fast.  I am moving at the end of the week after much delay and anything that doesn't make it out by then will be trashed/left behind with someone that will not do anything with it. I originally spent upwards of $650 on this guy years ago..  Again I know pics are crucial here, but I'm looking to get $450 shipped for this, US only.  Would prefer this route over ebay to avoid fees and save time.  For those of you who haven't seen one of these in person yet, it is HUGE!