News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Need a Battat Tyrannosaurus

Started by DinoDrew65, April 05, 2017, 10:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoDrew65

I work at a dinosaur museum and I'm brainstorming for a potential mount, but it's always helpful to have a model for reference. Does anyone have/is willing to part with this specific Battat Tyrannosaurus?

Thanks!

Lanthanotus

Doug Watson

Quote from: DinoDrew65 on April 05, 2017, 10:23:24 PM
I work at a dinosaur museum and I'm brainstorming for a potential mount, but it's always helpful to have a model for reference. Does anyone have/is willing to part with this specific Battat Tyrannosaurus?

Thanks!

This one on eBay is exactly the same T rex and pose the only difference is they added the pads under the feet to try to cure its instability, but everything else is the same like the tail and leg positions and head which were changed in the reissued version that is being sold new today. This one is not mine I just found it on eBay and remembered your post.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TYRANNOSAURUS-REX-MUSEUM-OF-SCIENCE-BOSTON-1994-BATTAT-Rare-/371910739307?hash=item56979b856b:g:TCYAAOSwealY4v3Y

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.