News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

ZoPteryx's Trades/Sales/Wants (Update 4/10/17)

Started by ZoPteryx, May 12, 2012, 10:17:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

empire3569

ZoPteryx

Quote from: BlueKrono on April 03, 2017, 09:50:07 PM
Ah, that guy. Not sure of the company either, but it's a knockoff of the Tsukuda Elasmosaurus. You can see the two side by side here:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=16.8340

Very interesting.  I had always assumed it was knockoff of some sort, nice to finally know the original!  ^-^

Quote from: empire3569 on April 03, 2017, 10:06:49 PM
Sent you a PM

Got it!  :)

stargatedalek

Just making sure PM I sent got through, sorry if I seem pushy.

ZoPteryx

Quote from: stargatedalek on April 03, 2017, 10:55:00 PM

No worries, just replied.  Were forum servers down yesterday?  I couldn't get on.

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

ZoPteryx

stargatedalek

Quote from: ZoPteryx on April 03, 2017, 11:06:19 PM
Quote from: stargatedalek on April 03, 2017, 10:55:00 PM

No worries, just replied.  Were forum servers down yesterday?  I couldn't get on.
They were for me too.

CrypticPrism

"Tip for flirting: carve your number into a potato and roll it towards eligible females you wish to court with."
"Reading is just staring at a dead piece of wood for hours and hallucinating
My DeviantArt: flipplenup.deviantart.com

BlueKrono

We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.