News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

How these figures look together? [Comparison Thread]

Started by kreativtek, November 22, 2015, 07:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halzk

Concavenator

I would like a comparison pic of the new Safari Deinonychus alongside the Safari (feathered) Tyrannosaurus or either the Safari Nasutoceratops, please!  :)

Die_Maulquappe

Size comaprison.

(PNSO Meg version 2, Pegasus great white 1:18 ; Papo great white around 1/35 = 6,6m)

(both are great models for it´s price!)
Videos of my statues, figures and dioramas here:
TITANS_of_the_EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2QYASMKvj9McImqRk1MhCA

Justin_

I'm interested in how the Safari and CollectA Nasutoceratops would work together as a pair if painted the same and with a bit of customization. I've made this from the stock online images, scaled to the lengths listed stores.

Please can someone provide a proper photo or two, especially one showing the heads from above.

SidB

Quote from: Narutoceratops on August 03, 2020, 12:31:13 AM
I would like a comparison pic of the new Safari Deinonychus alongside the Safari (feathered) Tyrannosaurus or either the Safari Nasutoceratops, please!  :)

A bit late, but here they are:

Justin_

That top view of the Safari Nasutoceratops fulfills half of my request, if someone can provide a similar shot of the CollectA one. Thanks in advance.

ceratopsian

Shonisaurus

I'd like to see Collecta's saltriovenator compared in size to the Safari (current version) and Collecta's ceratosaurus. If anyone could compare the saltriovenator to one from Rebor I would appreciate it.

Justin_

Thanks avatar_ceratopsian @ceratopsian. I reckon it wouldn't be too much work on the CollectA to make them look like a pair.

ceratopsian

You are most welcome avatar_Justin_ @Justin_ . I think you are correct. The difference in horn shape and frill are not so vast that they can't be put down to individual variation I think.

Quote from: Justin_ on September 05, 2020, 06:02:37 PM
Thanks avatar_ceratopsian @ceratopsian. I reckon it wouldn't be too much work on the CollectA to make them look like a pair.

SidB

Sarapaurolophus

This question has probably come up already but please excuse my bad research skills - could anyone please show me a size comparison of the Lost World "real feel" Stegosaurus and the Rebor one? Plus points if there is one to the Rebor baby as well.

Carnosaur

For Scale with the Playskool Definitely Dinosaurs Ultrasaurus. it was at one time the biggest dinosaur toy made.

grantharding

Quote from: Carnosaur on September 10, 2020, 09:00:47 PM
For Scale with the Playskool Definitely Dinosaurs Ultrasaurus. it was at one time the biggest dinosaur toy made.

Thank you very much for taking the time to photograph and post this! I'm shocked at how much bigger the Brachiosaurus is.

PhilSauria

I'd like to see the Mattel Brachiosaurus line up next to the Kaiyodo 1986 release, which at 79cm tall is till the tallest, just, over the Mattel at 74cm.

Are there many of those oldies still about?

KeU

GojiraGuy1954

Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

GojiraGuy1954

Can somebody post a comparison of the Nanmu Mosasaurus and Papo Rex?
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Jose S.M.

Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on October 30, 2020, 04:07:38 PM
Quote from: KeU on October 30, 2020, 02:36:48 PM
Found these on the Chinese PNSO thread.

What's the one on the far right
Pnso Mandschurosaurus, one of their first figures, I think it's no longer in production.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.