News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Field Museum of Natural History

Started by Viking Spawn, November 30, 2015, 07:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking Spawn

My son asked me last week to take him to the Field Museum out of the clear blue.  So who was I to refuse him?   I would have loved to hook up with some forum members but we left at the crack of dawn the following day.  After exploring the Field Museum, we then traveled north to Kenosha, WI and visited the Dinosaur Discovery Museum that same day!  After all that driving, I was exhausted later that night when we got back!   Anyway, here are my images from the Field Museum....  Enjoy!  But we do need a DTF meet up some day!

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

MLMjp

Oh Sue....
It is probably the skeleton that I most want to see one day ::)
It´s definitely a true beauty :)

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Quote from: MLMjp on November 30, 2015, 07:33:43 PM
Oh Sue....

Indeed she is!  I was in awe as soon as we entered the doors and went straight toward her.  Truly a magnificent find!  :)

(And she made my wife jealous too....  Especially after I told her I found a new girlfriend in Chicago!  :P )

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

MLMjp

Quote from: Viking Spawn on November 30, 2015, 07:36:30 PM
Quote from: MLMjp on November 30, 2015, 07:33:43 PM
Oh Sue....

Indeed she is!  I was in awe as soon as we entered the doors and went straight toward her.  Truly a magnificent find!  :)

(And she made my wife jealous too....  Especially after I told her I found a new girlfriend in Chicago!  :P )
You lucky people :P.... you just have to take the car and.. voila, you are there,but I have to cross an ocean and an entire country to go there :(

stargatedalek

I went to an event four years ago when Sue visited Halifax. There was a banquet and the museums various volunteer groups got invited.
http://naturalhistory.novascotia.ca/sue-t-rex

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.