News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Kaijus - post your collection here

Started by sauroid, January 11, 2016, 08:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

earth108

Very nice X-plus collection there Viking Spawn!! :o
I've some X-plus and Bandai figures those also want to share with you guys.

Here are mine :)

Godzilla 1962 Large Monster Series

Godzilla 1989 Yuji Sakai 30cm Series

I love the '91 Sakai more than this '89. Unfortunately, I didn't have budget for X-plus when the '91 came out. I read reviews that the paintjob on '91 teeth is a lot better than '89's

earth108

My favorites from Bandai ;D I always love these sofubi figures. Some are from the 50th memorial boxed set and some are from common range.

Godzilla 1954,1962,1964

Godzilla 1965,1967,1968

Godzilla 1974,1984(DVD limited edition),1992

earth108

Soft Vinyl Tamashii Monster Specimen : Zetton

This is like a total upgrade from common ultra kaiju series. The sculpt, paint job and package are on high standards.

Soft Vinyl Tamashii Monster Specimen : Redking

One of my favorite monster. He has nothing but brute strength ;D

Soft Vinyl Tamashii Monster Specimen : Alien Baltan

The paint job is the most outstanding deal for this one :)

Viking Spawn

Nice collection Earth108!  You have a nice blend of X-Plus and Bandai!  The Memorial Box figures are also some of my favorite figures Bandai ever produced! 

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

alexeratops

like a bantha!

Viking Spawn

NECA is a great company that really tackles the action/horror/sci fi genre!  Godzilla is definitely in their stable!  I also happen to love their "Alien" line!  That Alien Queen of theirs would make a fearsome opponent for the Big G! 

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

GODZILLA 2003   

FULL GALLERY:  

https://picasaweb.google.com/VikingSpawn/GODZILLA2003

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: