News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Pachyrhinosaurus' Collection

Started by Pachyrhinosaurus, February 07, 2016, 10:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pachyrhinosaurus

I thought I'd start a thread to show my collection here. I don't have room for everything to be on the shelves so much of it is in boxes, but here are a few pictures of some of the things I have out:
A Sideshow Stegosaurus and Paleocraft Concavenator sit on top of my one shelf:

While some of the Carnegies are below in the space originally made for a TV:

I also have an assortment of ammonites, dinosaur bones and teeth, brachiopods, and some trilobites at the bottom. The thagomizer spike as well as the tooth on the mountain are casts, but the rest is original.
And inside the cabinet is where I keep my Invictas, which I had taken out for the picture:

More photos to come eventually.

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Nebuloid

Quote from: Halichoeres on February 08, 2016, 06:17:48 AM
Nice Carnegie mountain!

Agreed, always great to see ! Also love that concavenator, still haven't bought one for myself...

joossa

The concavenator and Carnegie Mountain look great! The SS Steggo is huge too!
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Libraraptor

What I see is great! I hope you´ll find some more space to present the boxed ones. It´s always cruel to have figures in boxes instead of on display.

Plasticbeast95

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Pachyrhinosaurus

Thanks for the comments. I completely reccomend Sean Cooper's concavenator. It was my first proper kit and it went together smoothly.
Here are all of my mammoths. Just woolly mammoths, but aside from Papo, are there any non-woolly mammoths?   :o

Pachyrhinosaurus

I had some spare time today so I photographed (almost) all of my stegosaurus:

Also had some pictures for the ankylosaur thread that I thought would belong in my collection thread, too:

MLMjp

Thats a lot of Stegos  :o :o :o :o :o 
And the non-present Sideshow adult Stego has to be taken into account also....

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Pachyrhinosaurus

I never realized how many you can accumulate of the common species.
These are coming down in a few weeks to make way for others, so here's a picture while they're up:

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!

Pachyrhinosaurus

Thanks.
A few more pictures since I changed things up a bit:
I finally got around to hanging the banner

and staining/prepping my new Battat shelf:

And a picture of my bearded dragon:

LophoLeeVT

Jose S.M.

The bearded Dragon is so cute! I've been researching all their needs to see if I can have one eventually. I love the banner also.

Pachyrhinosaurus

Yes, he is alive, though he does have a tendency to stand still sometimes.

Quote from: Joe289 on December 08, 2016, 04:15:50 AM
The bearded Dragon is so cute! I've been researching all their needs to see if I can have one eventually. I love the banner also.

Thanks. They're really the best reptile pets for beginners. If you need to know anything, just ask!

DinoToyForum

Great collection. Love the banner!

Pachyrhinosaurus

Thanks!
I decided to decorate for the holidays this year. It's a bit late to post, but I accumulated a few decorations here and there throughout the season:

And the mammoths have taken over my Battat shelf for now:

And now for a few acquisitions--holiday and (mostly) otherwise:

Jose S.M.

Nice acquisitions! And the mammoths on the shelf looks perfect for this season!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.