News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Cube's Dino Collection

Started by Cube, March 10, 2021, 02:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cube

Halichoeres

Welcome to the forum, C @Cube!! Impressive collection. If you'd like the photos to show up in your posts, you can enclose them in image tags, like so:

[img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51022636536_bf3d4b2566_b.jpg[/img]

Which looks like:

More info here: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=173.0

Edited to add: I see you're not actually new here, just new to posting. Glad to see your contributions :)
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Lanthanotus

I really like the Marx Diatryma and for sure their Moschops is still the best mass produced on the market (...what, 6 decades now and counting, wth?!)

Duna

Welcome! :)
What a superb Marx collection do you have! It's my dream to have the first collection, which was not sold in my country. I only got 3 figures on eBay. If you want to sell something, please tell me!

Crackington

Just thinking the same avatar_Duna @Duna, what a great collection you have C @Cube.

I've been slowly trying to pick Marx and to a lesser extent MPC up, but they are not very widespread here in the UK.

I managed to get the Moschops in a swap with Dr Admin and agree with you avatar_Lanthanotus @Lanthanotus, haven't seen a better mass produced version of it either

Shonisaurus

C @Cube Welcome to the DTF. What an army of dinosaurs you have. Nice collection of vintage Marx dinosaurs are highly coveted by many collectors and having many repeated figures of the same dinosaurs is undoubtedly having an economic capital. My congratulations on your collection.

Cube

These are some of the Sinclair dinosaurs I have collected. 

:)

author=Shonisaurus link=topic=9395.msg285159#msg285159 date=1615455964]
C @Cube Welcome to the DTF. What an army of dinosaurs you have. Nice collection of vintage Marx dinosaurs are highly coveted by many collectors and having many repeated figures of the same dinosaurs is undoubtedly having an economic capital. My congratulations on your collection.
[/quote]

Thank you Shonisaurus,

Cube

Quote from: Crackington on March 10, 2021, 08:55:24 PM
Just thinking the same avatar_Duna @Duna, what a great collection you have C @Cube.

I've been slowly trying to pick Marx and to a lesser extent MPC up, but they are not very widespread here in the UK.

I managed to get the Moschops in a swap with Dr Admin and agree with you avatar_Lanthanotus @Lanthanotus, haven't seen a better mass produced version of it either

Thank you very much. MPC although not as popular as the Marx dinosaurs MPC did  offer some excellent pieces. They were lower cost than the Marx dinosaurs and were modeled mostly on the Marx figures.   When I was a kid, I was not fond of the MPC Diatryma now I like these big birds very much. 

Halichoeres

Quite a little army you've got going there! Are these the same waxy material as the Mold-a-Rama figures they resemble, or are they a harder plastic?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.