News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

[[[Lanthanotus' List]]]

Started by Lanthanotus, March 18, 2016, 08:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanthanotus

My list of trades, sales and wants.... some items are trade only, items on sale are open to be
traded aswell, just send a PM or reply here.

For a list of shipping rates and payment methods, see the very end of this first post, thanks.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

[[[[[Wanted:]]]]]

Battat Ouranosaurus
any condition

Battat Maiasaurus
any condition

Battat Diplodocus
any condition

Bullyland Mini Dinoes Series 1
- Triceratops, Brontosaurus, Stegosaurus

Bullyland Mini Plateosaurus

Invicta Lambeosaurus

Kleinwelka Deinosuchus

[[[ Trade only ]]]

Kleinwelka:  Big Brachiosaurus, small Brachiosaurus, Stegosaurus 2x, Iguanodon

Invicta: Cetiosaurus, Mammoth, Muttaburrasaurus, Kronosaurus

Bullyland, all with tag: Megatherium, Deinotherium, Diatryma, Andrewsarchus, Medusa, Chalicotherium, 
Arizonasaurus, Paratyphothorax, Archaeopteryx (green variant), Anchitherium

Bullyland without tag: Liliensternus, Edaphosaurus, Trilobite

Safari Cycad Tree with tag, Cambrian Life Toob (without toob)

Kaiyodo Dinotales Secret Tuatara (see below for photo)

[[[ For sale ]]]

Kabaya (all without Seismosaurus parts): Triceratops, running T. rex, standing T. rex
Yujin: Therizinosaurus, Carnotaurus, Giganotosaurus, Kentrosaurus

Kaiyodo Dinotales Series 2 figures: 2x Acanthostega, 3x Smilodon skull, Brachiosaurus, Brachiosaurus skeleton,
Allosaurus, Allosaurus skeleton, Australopithecus, 2x Struthiomimus, 2x Megatherium, Rayonnoceras,
Stegosaurus skeleton, Sauropelta, Meiolania, secret Tuatara (trade only)

Favorite Series 2: Triceratops, Tyrannosaurus, Brachiosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Velociraptor, Spinosaurus, Pteranodon

Kaiyodo Coca Cola JP3: Brachiosaurus, Pteranodon Male, Pteranodon Female, Velociraptor Male, Velociraptor Feamle,
Triceratops, Parasaurolophus, Spinosaurus Skull (2x).

Carnegie: Euoplocephalus, Pteranodon, Deltadromeus, Protoceratops 2x

VEB Plaho Croc 2x, Schleich Parasaurolophus, Schleich classic "Kragenechse (Triceratops, Schleich Edmontonia,
Schleich classics "Kammsaurier" (the red one), Inpro Tyrannosaurus, Inpro Mammoth, Papo Compsognathus,
Marx Triceratops, Marx Sphenacodon, WWD Parkosaurus, unknown Plesiosaurus

Payment via Paypal (please us "friend send" and make sure to cover all taxes and fees, thanks) or bank transfer.

Shipping rates:
German Post Service unfortunately increased their international prices considerably, especially with the abation of shipment via letter
for private customers. While it before was possible to send toy figures up to 1kg worldwide for like 5€ or so, this means of shipping is
for business customers exclusively and only the more expensive parcel/package shipping is possible. See exact rates below.

National (Germany)
Up to 1kg (uninsured, no tracking)
Up to 2kg (uninsured, no tracking)
Up to 31,5kg (insured, tracked)

International
Up to 2kg (insurance optional, no tracking)
Up to 31,5kg (insured, tracked)

terrorchicken

I would really like to trade you something for the safari cycad, unfortunately I dont have what you want. :( Let me know if there's anything else you'd like from my stuff to trade for it. If not, no worries. :)

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4306.0

Lanthanotus

Sorry for not replying earlier, laid down sick for a few days.

Thanks for your interest, but while there are some nice figures in your trade list, the costs for international shipping to the US would make such a deal highly uneconomical, as I could get the models of interest here in Germany comparably easy. I hope you understand.

terrorchicken

no problem. I know... Ive had to cancel a couple potential sales b/c the international ship prices are beyond crazy. It sucks. :(

Lanthanotus

Roselaar

'WWD Blind Bag Euparkeria'... You mean Parksosaurus, right? I'm not aware of an Euparkeria in this line (or the movie).

Lanthanotus

Quote from: Roselaar on April 13, 2016, 05:22:39 PM
'WWD Blind Bag Euparkeria'... You mean Parksosaurus, right? I'm not aware of an Euparkeria in this line (or the movie).

You got me there,.... it's Parkosaurus indeed, sorry for any misleading informations. Corrected the first post, thanks Roselaar.

Lanthanotus

Lanthanotus

Updated, thanks for your interest.

Lanthanotus

Updated and thanks again for your interest.

BrontoScorpio

Hi,
I have your wanted items, they are really nice,
but, even though I wouldn't mind having a 2nd Bullyland Edaphosaurus (with tag) or Liliensternus
I think you better try getting your Favorite series 1 ( 2004 ) at :
- Dinosaurtime - http://http://www.dinosaurtime.co.uk/
- Dejankins - http://www.dejankins.com/kinto-favorite-collection/
Good luck

Lanthanotus

Thanks BrontoScorpio,

after I read about dinosaurtime here on the forum few days ago (despite it was nothing positive tbh) I visted their site, but the Favorite Series 1 models are out of stock, aswell is DeJankins which I frequently check. Unfortunately, there's also the high custom fees we experience when receiving orders from the US, which can be a real killer. Black Hills Institute (which was thankfully linked to me by forum member alvinghk1979) has them in stock, but due to said custom fees I yet refrained from ordering and would prefer a private deal :)

Nevertheless thanks very much for your ideas :)

BrontoScorpio

Hi,
As far as I know, DeJankins has them all.
and also, surely those item don't cost enough to reach the threshhold of paying customs.

stargatedalek

HobbyLink Japan also has some of the Favorite Kinto figures, although I don't think they have either full set. It's a (somewhat) larger company so they might have better shipping rates.

Shonisaurus

Lanthanotus How much would you sell me the ankylosaurus with Bullyland label? Although I have one used in perfect condition this lacks label.

Price to be negotiated.

BlueKrono

Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 02, 2017, 08:53:33 AM
Lanthanotus How much would you sell me the ankylosaurus with Bullyland label? Although I have one used in perfect condition this lacks label.

Price to be negotiated.

It says "Trade" items are trade only, he's not willing to sell them. I'd be interested in the Diatryma, but I doubt I have anything we could make a deal on.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Shonisaurus

Quote from: BlueKrono on May 02, 2017, 10:04:55 AM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 02, 2017, 08:53:33 AM

Price to be negotiated.

It says "Trade" items are trade only, he's not willing to sell them. I'd be interested in the Diatryma, but I doubt I have anything we could make a deal on.

I get it. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Lanthanotus

I yet don't want to raise too many hopes, but I am running out of space and after an initial "spending spree" when starting to collect dinosaur figures "seriously" I now realize that there's only that many certain figures that I really value as a part of my collection. Others I just bought for trading purposes.

So far I had no real "trade" offers for any of my figures, but a fair share of "buy" offers, so I may deceide in the near future, if I want to sell them rather than having them laying around for an unknown time while they could well do as parts of people's collections. I will inform any of those having expressed interest in advance before starting a sale.

RobinGoodfellow

If in the future you'll decide to sell, I could be interested in your  Furkan "Scelidosaurus".
Best Regards

Roselaar

Quote from: Lanthanotus on May 02, 2017, 04:31:50 PM
I yet don't want to raise too many hopes, but I am running out of space and after an initial "spending spree" when starting to collect dinosaur figures "seriously" I now realize that there's only that many certain figures that I really value as a part of my collection. Others I just bought for trading purposes.

So far I had no real "trade" offers for any of my figures, but a fair share of "buy" offers, so I may deceide in the near future, if I want to sell them rather than having them laying around for an unknown time while they could well do as parts of people's collections. I will inform any of those having expressed interest in advance before starting a sale.

A shame, since I was kinda hoping I could entice you for a trade in regard to your Bullyland Edaphosaurus. Considering I have none of your wants available, that seems unlikely. However, if you decide to sell it, I would gladly hear your price.  ;)

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.