News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

[[[Lanthanotus' List]]]

Started by Lanthanotus, March 18, 2016, 08:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanthanotus

Thread updated, thanks for your interest.

Bucklander

PMs (3) sent.

Shonisaurus

Lanthanotus with the ankylosaurus with Bullyland label I offer you about 23 or 25 euros plus shipping costs What do you think? With this is enough? I beg you to contact me. I have the money ready.

Libraraptor

There is no Invicta Corythosaurus.  There is either a Lambeosaurus or a Tsintaosaurus who looks a little more rough than the typical Invictas.  Which one do you mean?

Libraraptor

And by Invicta Kronosaurus you probably mean their Pliosaur?

Shonisaurus

Good evening, Lanthanotus:

When you give me the order I will pass the sum of money to your bank account. I ask you to send me between today and tomorrow an email. The ankylosaurus Bullyland with label you have sold it safely. But until you give me the order, I can not give you the money sum.  ^-^

Lanthanotus

Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 22, 2017, 10:18:07 PM

When you give me the order I will pass the sum of money to your bank account. I ask you to send me between today and tomorrow an email. The ankylosaurus Bullyland with label you have sold it safely. But until you give me the order, I can not give you the money sum.  ^-^

I already PMed you, Shonisaurus ;)

Lanthanotus

Thanks Libraraptor, yes, my faults... I checked them and mean the Invicta Lambeosaurus and, according to the DTB, Liopleurodon. Gonna correct it in the opening post, thanks for noticing :)

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Lanthanotus on May 22, 2017, 11:17:52 PM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 22, 2017, 10:18:07 PM

I already PMed you, Shonisaurus ;)

I have already made the payment to your account in total 39 euros including shipping costs. Although I already have a Bullyland ankylosaurus (second hand) I am interested in this since it has the label and is the only one I am missing.

Lanthanotus

Sold items are packed and ready for take off on the morrow, thanks so far for all people interested.

Shonisaurus

My shipment arrived without problems and in perfect condition. Thank you Lanthanotus!  :)

Lanthanotus

Your welcome, Shonisaurus, happy to hear it's in a good place now :D

Lanthanotus

Updated, please see first post for pictures and prices. Thanks for your interest!

Lanthanotus

Lanthanotus

1st post updated, thanks to the very first trade (figure for figure) that dereived from this list :D

Lanthanotus

Updated 1st post.

I still want to get rid of boxes full of plastic dinos (and boxes with packing material for shipping) cramming my appartment, so all the stuff you seen here before is organized as lots. They will be offered here and go - one after another - to ebay, week by week. Ebay-links will be provided here, sales via ebay will be with insured/tracked shipping only though. So, take your chance.

Thanks for your interest.

Lanthanotus

Lanthanotus

Lanthanotus

That 2nd lot went away on ebay for a freakin' cheap 7,50 €,... just to let you know in case you are interested in any of that stuff remaining.

I'd really like to achieve more but I need the space and can't stand having that stuff lying around for much longer, but it seems Germany is a poor market for those figures (last auctions few months  back didn't went as well as I hoped aswell). On the other hand, the first lot (of crap - see opening post) achieved 10,60 €... :o

However, third lot is up on ebay ;)

Joey

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.