News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

[[[Lanthanotus' List]]]

Started by Lanthanotus, March 18, 2016, 08:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanthanotus

Lanthanotus

Quote from: Lanthanotus on October 22, 2017, 11:38:14 AM
Lot 4 on ebay

Not anymore,... sold neither.

Lanthanotus

Updated: Some items also appear on ebay as BIN but feel free to contact me with what you deem a reasonable offer, the ebay prices vary with my mood :D

Shonisaurus

Lanthanotus would be interested in the euplocephalus, gallimimus, dilophosaurus (original no feet of nine), acrocanthosaurus, utahraptor and the first and second versions of the tyrannosaurus rex of Battat. If you have them for sale any day, do not hesitate to contact me.

The same goes for prehistoric mammals (palorchestes, smilodon uintatherium and andrewsarchus big size) and prehistoric amphibians (except eryops and peltobatrachus that I bought Roseelar) from Play Visions.

Lanthanotus

I'll keep it in mind, Shonisaurus, but being located in Germany I think my chances aren't any greater than yours on luring them out... in fact, while you got that Battat Ouranosaurus with your post, my search in this thread for it was posted months before yours but was and still is fruitless :D

Lanthanotus

Lanthanotus

Updated 1st post, more pics for trade items following soon ;)

Lanthanotus

Updated 1st post and still looking out for those Battats and others....

Lanthanotus

Lanthanotus

Thanks Daspletodave :) I've seen that auction, but besides the current bid, there's also a considerable ammount on shipping costs (to Germany, plus taxes thanks to Customs), so I'll pass on that and rather wait for a possible trade with a fellow collector in the future.

Lanthanotus

Lanthanotus

I am looking for the Marx Moschops.

I know there are several on Ebay, but while 8 to 10 € is okay as a price I think, 15 € + for shipping that small thing seems way exagerated. Dunno about US shipping rates, but German Post allows for letters up to 500 g and measuring up to 90 cm (combined measures of all sides) for 3,70 €! Anyone around who has one spare and can ship it cheaper?

Halichoeres

As of January, I haven't been able to send a package to the European Union for less than $14, even a very light one. Shipping rates aren't symmetric, unfortunately, and for whatever reason it is currently very expensive to send things outside of the States. I don't have a Moschops (well, I have a Tootsie Toy version), but I can keep an eye out for you.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Lanthanotus

Thanks for that information, Halichoeres.
I may look out for other Marx figures to buy them in a bulk if I can to make up for that shipping prices then.

Lanthanotus

After a long slumber.... updated.

Libraraptor

As to the Bullyland mini Plateosaurus, the painted version to my knowledge is still easily  available directly at the Stuttgart Museum am Löwentor.

Lanthanotus

Thansk for that info, I wanted to have a visit there as soon as I can get anyway :)

Libraraptor

Quote from: Lanthanotus on November 12, 2019, 03:56:17 PM
Thansk for that info, I wanted to have a visit there as soon as I can get anyway :)

Such a gorgeously cool museum!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.