Author Topic: PNSO 2021 Hopes and Dreams  (Read 1626 times)

Kapitaenosavrvs

• View Profile
  • Dinosaur: Suchomimus
Re: PNSO 2021 Hopes and Dreams
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2020, 10:48:12 PM »
I'll get in the Line for Pterosaurs. I would love to see Pterosaurs in a groundposition. Or at least not flying. There are so many possible poses and Situations someone can show a Pterosaur. I would be open to any Kind of Pterosaur, but i can't deny that i would love to see a majestic PNSO Azhdarchid at some Point. Maybe a more uncommon Genus, but it would be absolutely great to see the more popular Azhdarchids, too. I would prefer the a common Figuresize, because PNSO showed us, that they are more than capable of high quality Figures for a fair Price (I refer to the AliExpress Prices).

As nice as the Deluxe Pterosaurs from CollectA are, PNSO would charge way more for a Figure that Size, i would guess. Too much for a lot of people who would love to have such a Figure.

Sim

• Permian survivor
    • View Profile
  • Dinosaur: Velociraptor mongoliensis
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2020, 06:54:15 PM »
Austroraptor
Carnotaurus
Suchomimus
Thalassomedon
Plateosaurus

Shonisaurus

• Ultimate survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2020, 07:04:27 PM »
An oversized pterosaur, even made of vinyl would be great.

I would like a Yi Qi in medium or museum size like its mosasaurus, giganotosaurus, amargasarus or spinosaurus to give several examples.

Bread

• View Profile
  • Dinosaur: Yutyrannus huali
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2020, 07:10:11 PM »
My only issue if they do a Pterasaur line is the amount of shrink wrapping. I am all for an uncommong species of Pterasaur. Especially a wrather large one, other than a Quetza.

GojiraGuy1954

• Ay
    • View Profile
  • Dinosaur: Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2020, 07:33:48 PM »
I want them to make more big versions of their small figures, like Himalayasaurus or Yi.
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Halichoeres

• Social media team
  • Ultimate survivor
  • Ichthyologist, illustrator, urbanist
    • View Profile
  • Dinosaur: Brembodus
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2020, 01:33:24 PM »
I want them to make more big versions of their small figures, like Himalayasaurus or Yi.

There are definitely some minis I'd like to see up-sized, like the Ectenosaurus. And we have still never seen the Tsintaosaurus and Gigantoraptor whose prototypes were shown back in 2017.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3390.0

My trade/sale/wishlist thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3299.0

Sometimes I draw pictures: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4856.0

Shonisaurus

• Ultimate survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2020, 11:55:37 PM »

There are definitely some minis I'd like to see up-sized, like the Ectenosaurus. And we have still never seen the Tsintaosaurus and Gigantoraptor whose prototypes were shown back in 2017.

We sincerely need a gigantoraptor and a tsintaosaurus with a decent size, they are two exotic and beautiful dinosaurs and two of my favorite dinosaurs along with chasmosaurus, kosmoceratops, medusaceratops, majungasaurus and tyrannosaurids other than tyrannosaurus rex. Honestly I would like more a tsintaosaurus made according to the old scientific interpretation as the unicorn dinosaurs even if it is retro. I have always liked the old scientific representation even if it is obsolete.