News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daspletodave

It would be great if Brett could track these down and order them!

ItsTwentyBelow

Wow! These are impressive, although some of them do look pretty bony.

Relatively speaking, I think these are really well done reconstructions of these animals. So is this a brand new series or have these been around in China for some time? This news just came out of the blue!

Unfortunately for me, they're way too large and expensive for it to be worth it to add any of them to my collection. I always wish I had the opportunity to see figures like this in a store before I decide to buy.

Fluffysaurus

Good grief look at this marvel

From the same brand, a statue??? 18888.00 yen??! :'( whyyyyyy
What a beautifull overpriced Anchiornis
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.
I am the cutest Fluffysaurus you have ever seen!

DinoLord

I wonder how these are distributed in China. If they're not too hard to find over there I should be able to get them pretty easily...

postsaurischian

Quote from: Dinofiel on March 23, 2016, 10:17:22 PM

Are you sure it's Yen?

Quote from: DinoLord on March 23, 2016, 10:22:15 PM
I wonder how these are distributed in China. If they're not too hard to find over there I should be able to get them pretty easily...

Please do inform us if you can find out something :).

Fluffysaurus

Quote from: postsaurischian on March 23, 2016, 10:29:38 PM
Quote from: Dinofiel on March 23, 2016, 10:17:22 PM

Are you sure it's Yen?

Quote from: DinoLord on March 23, 2016, 10:22:15 PM

Please do inform us if you can find out something :).

Pretty sure
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.

stargatedalek

That's definitely Yen. Given the brand seems to be Chinese perhaps they are marketing them to Japanese collectors?

Blade-of-the-Moon

It's only 167.00 USD for a 1:1 piece.  That's not bad if you ask me.  I'd pay that.

docronnie

I hope they don't appear at Divisoria ... but if they do .... hmm I'll be having second thoughts.
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

postsaurischian

Quote from: docronnie on March 24, 2016, 06:00:50 AM
I hope they don't appear at Divisoria ... but if they do .... hmm I'll be having second thoughts.

I hope they do appear at Divisoria and you might be able to help us ;D.

docronnie

Quote from: postsaurischian on March 24, 2016, 09:06:05 AM
Quote from: docronnie on March 24, 2016, 06:00:50 AM

I hope they do appear at Divisoria and you might be able to help us ;D.

If they do, I'll help you guys to get them, why not. :-)

Will report ASAP if I see them.
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

sauroid

ATTN Everyone:
according to the seller:
Shantungosaurus US$50, Mandschurosaurus amurensis US$50, Euhelopus US$50, Huanghetitan US$90 and Lufengosaurus US$50.
Paypal payment acceptable and international shipping is avaliable.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

DinoToyForum

I just returned from China where I had the opportunity to visit the Peking Natural Science-Art Organisation (PNSO) HQ and workshops in Beijing. Their models are very good quality. Be patient, they are just starting out so watch this space for more - their products should become more widely available. I invited them to join the forum and they expressed an interest in doing so, so perhaps they will share details themselves here in due course.

sauroid

the Ornithopods illustration on the PNSO main page is just breathtaking/beautiful. does anyone know who painted it?
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Fluffysaurus

Quote from: sauroid on March 24, 2016, 12:11:23 PM
the Ornithopods illustration on the PNSO main page is just breathtaking/beautiful. does anyone know who painted it?
I think they did it themselves.
My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: dinotoyforum on March 24, 2016, 12:04:17 PM
I just returned from China where I had the opportunity to visit the Peking Natural Science-Art Organisation (PNSO) HQ and workshops in Beijing. Their models are very good quality. Be patient, they are just starting out so watch this space for more - their products should become more widely available. I invited them to join the forum and they expressed an interest in doing so, so perhaps they will share details themselves here in due course.

Very good news!  I saw on their page that massive mosasaur sculpture, I've seen it on facebook somewhere. So I had heard of them before..lol

Is there anywhere you can order the 1:1 Anchiornis from?

Patrx

That's exciting news, I look forward to seeing what they turn out. I think, by the way, that it was really cool of them to start their line with sauropodomorphs and ornithopods instead of the crowd-pleasing theropods and ceratopsians. Although it would be neat to see some of those in the future. The original reconstruction of Zhenyuanlong appears to be one of theirs, a figure based upon that would be awesome!

Dan

Quote from: tyrantqueen on March 23, 2016, 11:32:39 AM
Didn't Monster House have a bad reputation as a scalper/scammer? I can't remember.

Correct, this seller has been known to manipulate PayPal for fraudulent purposes. They also are known for extremely high pricing, so I would expect these items to become available elsewhere for substantially less.

Takama

Quote from: Dan on March 24, 2016, 05:42:45 PM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on March 23, 2016, 11:32:39 AM
Didn't Monster House have a bad reputation as a scalper/scammer? I can't remember.

Correct, this seller has been known to manipulate PayPal for fraudulent purposes. They also are known for extremely high pricing, so I would expect these items to become available elsewhere for substantially less.

Dan would you by chance get these figures in your store at some point?  :)

Halichoeres

Quote from: stargatedalek on March 23, 2016, 11:45:46 PM
That's definitely Yen. Given the brand seems to be Chinese perhaps they are marketing them to Japanese collectors?

I think it's renminbi. That writing looks Chinese, not Japanese, and the two currencies use the same symbol.

Quote from: Dinofiel on March 24, 2016, 03:55:44 PM
Quote from: sauroid on March 24, 2016, 12:11:23 PM
I think they did it themselves.
Yeah, it's amazing. I think dinofiel is right that it's Chuang's work.

Quote from: dinotoyforum on March 24, 2016, 12:04:17 PM
Thank you for that news! You'll keep a number of us from some very foolish decisions :)

Quote from: Patrx on March 24, 2016, 04:11:37 PM
That's exciting news, I look forward to seeing what they turn out. I think, by the way, that it was really cool of them to start their line with sauropodomorphs and ornithopods instead of the crowd-pleasing theropods and ceratopsians. Although it would be neat to see some of those in the future. The original reconstruction of Zhenyuanlong appears to be one of theirs, a figure based upon that would be awesome!
I agree, great choices to start with!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.