News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Tyco Reviews Needed!

Started by suspsy, April 06, 2016, 08:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

Hey Dino-Riders fans!

The Tyco section of the DTB could use some new additions, so if anyone has ever thought about writing a review or two, there's your chance!

http://dinotoyblog.com/companies/tyco/

The Brontosaurus or any of the Ice Age figures would be especially awesome!
IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

Lanthanotus

Photos of the Pterodactylus (Dinoriders)/Quetzalcoatlus wait for their use in a review since november :D, just those other models tickles me more to be reviewed,.... maybe I can throw this one in during the weekend (but it's the only one I have) :)

suspsy

Great! One more review is one more review!
IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.