News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

New Dinotoyblog channel videos

Started by DinoToyForum, May 19, 2016, 11:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoLord

Nice video. I wonder who the musical talent behind all these dinosaur-related songs is?

Takama

DinoToyForum

Quote from: DinoLord on December 10, 2016, 11:16:26 PM
Nice video. I wonder who the musical talent behind all these dinosaur-related songs is?

"Talent" is too kind - I write and perform the silly songs. The "fish" song is mostly composed with Garageband samples.

Kayakasaurus

Quote from: dinotoyforum on December 10, 2016, 11:35:09 PM

"Talent" is too kind - I write and perform the silly songs. The "fish" song is mostly composed with Garageband samples.

Maybe not a talent, but could be a honeable skill  :). I enjoyed it! Made me laugh  :))
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Killekor

Quote from: dinotoyforum on December 10, 2016, 11:35:09 PM

Too many fishes, but, good song.

Killekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

Libraraptor

I really like your voice, Adam  :)) ;D ;D
fishes fishes fishes ;D

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Libraraptor on December 11, 2016, 07:27:00 AM
I really like your voice, Adam  :)) ;D ;D
fishes fishes fishes ;D

Glad someone does, because I don't! Also, I change the pitch up sometimes. One of the "fish" is also not me.

laticauda

Nice top ten.  I really like the Invicta Baryonyx making the top ten with its distinctive and classic look.  I wonder if this poll was done a few years from now if the Papo Baryonyx would still make the list, once the new car smell dissipated.  Oh and the fish song, downright hilarious. 

Halichoeres

I hope you spent an inordinate amount of time on that :))
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

DinoToyForum

DinoLord

I was half-expecting another song, but a translucent plesiosaur is certainly something special.

DinoToyForum

Quote from: DinoLord on December 16, 2016, 08:27:33 PM
I was half-expecting another song, but a translucent plesiosaur is certainly something special.

Now, "Goodbye translucent Invicta plesiosaur" is a great title for a song!

BlueKrono

We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Libraraptor

As an Invicta nerd I like curiosities like this translucent Plesiosaur. Didn't we even discuss about that figure five or so years ago?

BlueKrono

Yes, I remember reading about it back then and adding it to my Wish List, despite not knowing what it was and wondering if there were other Invicta color variants yet unknown to me. In response to the video, the idea behind the rubber band was that it was a good way to gently but securely ensconce the figure within the bubble wrap without necessitating any sort of blade coming anywhere near it.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

DinoToyForum

Quote from: BlueKrono on December 17, 2016, 12:36:32 PM
Yes, I remember reading about it back then and adding it to my Wish List, despite not knowing what it was and wondering if there were other Invicta color variants yet unknown to me. In response to the video, the idea behind the rubber band was that it was a good way to gently but securely ensconce the figure within the bubble wrap without necessitating any sort of blade coming anywhere near it.

It worked!

DinoToyForum

Just a new video featuring the *fish song* from the top 10 spinosaurid toys video:
https://youtu.be/5SR5D35W_Q0

Halichoeres

I note with dismay that Pandora, Spotify, Amazon Prime, and Stereomood all inexplicably lack this song.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Halichoeres on December 29, 2016, 03:41:30 AM
I note with dismay that Pandora, Spotify, Amazon Prime, and Stereomood all inexplicably lack this song.

Luckily Youtube is free ;)

DinoToyForum

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.