News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Dino-Rider toys looking for a new home

Started by Josh7777777, July 24, 2016, 07:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh7777777

For various reasons, I have just come into possession of many toys from the 1980's.  There are many Dino-Rider toys among them.

All of these toys have been opened, and played with, to various extents, and have been in storage for over 25 years.

After playing around with them a bit, I believe that most of the toys are in decent shape mechanically, however, due to being opened and then in storage they are dusty, and could use a good cleaning.  I do not want to do the cleaning because I don't want to use the wrong chemical and ruin them (I have the same problem with all of the plastic toys.... any suggestions?)

I am willing to give these toys away, preferably to someone local (The Atlanta Georgia area), or to anyone who is willing to pay for the shipping.  I prefer to give them to a collector or to someone who has a child who likes to play with them than to someone looking to turn around and resell them.

Again, I make no claim to be an expert on the Dino-Rider toy line, and what kind of condition is expected for 30 year old toys.  I can tell by looking at them that they are not ready to be placed on any sort of display shelf without serious cleaning.  But at the very least, they could perhaps be used for spare parts for a collection.  And all it would cost is the shipping.

I can post any pictures that you would like me too.

Please feel free to contact me directly:

[email protected]

Thank you,

Josh

Archinto

I would love to have these figures. Are they still available? I live in alaska. I will pm you
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.