News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Number of members

Started by DinoToyForum, March 14, 2012, 12:41:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Battatitan

We're getting there...  ;)

I remember when old V.1 hit 500..... because I was the 500th member! I can recall Boki mocking me over it actually.....  >:(

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Battatitan on July 24, 2012, 06:39:28 PM

I remember when old V.1 hit 500..... because I was the 500th member! I can recall Boki mocking me over it actually.....  >:(

You were one off from being member 300 this time around - 301.  :o

Libraraptor

It was a succesful change,  and I also always prefer 200 active members to 1000 with a high number of nominal members.

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: CityRaptor on July 24, 2012, 05:48:36 PM
300 Dinosaur Collectors vs. an Army of something...

300 Die Hard Dinosaur Collectors vs. an Army of indifferent and uninformed non plastic owners !!!!
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

DinoToyForum

Well, we do have lots of lurkers here too, as on V1. But there's nothing wrong with that!
*waves at the lurkers*  :))

Bokisaurus

Quote from: Battatitan on July 24, 2012, 06:39:28 PM

Heyyyy, I never mocked you, sure that was me? ;)

DinoToyForum

Well in that case, you missed an opportunity Boki. There's nothing more embarassing than being the 500th member. Nah Nah na Nah Nah, you are 500!  :P ;D

Battatitan

<moves into a lonely corner and crys, cuddling a CollectA olorotitan>

DinoToyForum

hehe.  O:-)

You know, one of the existing DTF member accounts (dinotoyforum_test) is one I created to use for testing features. So, while you are technically 301, really you are member 300.  :)

Libraraptor

Quote from: dinotoyforum on July 26, 2012, 09:08:38 PM
hehe.  O:-)

You know, one of the existing DTF member accounts (dinotoyforum_test) is one I created to use for testing features. So, while you are technically 301, really you are member 300.  :)

So congrats, Battatitan! ;D ;D

DinoToyForum

We surpassed 400 members the other day  8)

Jetoar

Uoooo we are a lot of members  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

sauroid

WHOAH just one year and we have almost 500 members! ^-^
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

DinoToyForum

500 members! A momentous occasion.

We openend in March 2012, so it's been a year - time flies!

docronnie

Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

DinoToyForum

We passed 600 members, not sure when, I wasn't paying attention!

Jetoar

Cool and wondeful friend.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

sauroid

i hope by the second year, we'd reach 1000 members
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

DinoToyForum

DinoToyForum

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.