News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Favorite: New For 2017

Started by Patrx, October 12, 2016, 04:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Digibasherx

Quote from: Flaffy on June 19, 2017, 05:59:31 AM

Just got these models in, and I have to say I'm a bit disappointed in the quality.  The sculpt and the feel seems really gummy and mushy.  They're ok for what they are, but they can't hold a candle to Kaiyodos.   My Sarcosucus has a nasty tear on the leg in sealed package, but I was given a full refund on that one, which was great.

Also in my shipment was the Dino Mini model set, and I feel like half of the dinos are mummified with excessive shrink wrap. 

Overall, I'll probably stick with Kaiyodos for the minis, the soft models are much much nicer.