News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Top 10 Carnosaur Toys (Excluding Allsoaurus) [Failed]

Started by Sigmasaurus, March 04, 2017, 03:28:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

If anyone realized something is missing, the time to tell me is NOW. So I can Add it ASAP.

Carnegie Giganotosaurus
Carnegie Concavenator
Carnegie Sinraptor
Carnegie Acrocanthosaurus
Schleich Giganotosaurus (Version 1)
Schleich Giganotosaurus (Version 2)
Schleich Giganotosaurus (Version 3)
Schleich Giganotosaurus (Small Version)
Schleich Giganotosaurus (Small version 2)
CollectA Acrocanthosaurus
CollectA Mapusaurus
CollectA Saurophagnax
CollectA Concavenator
CollectA Deluxe Neovenator
CollectA Original Neovanator
CollectA Becklespinax
CollectA Metriocanthosaurus
CollectA Carcharodontosaurus
Sega Acrocanthosaurus
Sega Yangchuanosaurus
Sega Saurophagnax
Geoworld Mapusaurus
GeoWorld Acrocanthosaurus
Geoworld Concavenator
Geoworld Yangchuanosaurus
Geoworld Carcharodontosaurus
Geoworld Becklspinax
Geoworld Australovenator
Geoworld Giganotosaurus
Geoworld Megaraptor
Favorite Concavenator
Terra By Battat Acrocanthosaurus
Rebor Acrocanthosaurus
BullyLand Giganotosaurus
FameMaster Acrocanthosaurus
Australian Age of Dinosaurs Collection Australovenator "Banjo"
Kaiyodo Fukiraptor
Kaiyodo Acrocanthosaurus
Safari Dinos of China Yangchuanosaurus
Safari LTD Giganotosaurus
Safari LTD Carcharodontosaurus (Version 1)
Safari LTD Carcharodontosaurus (Version 2)
Safari LTD Acrocanthosaurus
Papo Acrocanthosaurus

Halichoeres

Well, we had a top 10 for non-Tyrannosaurus tyrannosaurids; this seems pretty similar. All I can conclude is that there are altogether too many theropod toys.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

BlueKrono

Quote from: Halichoeres on March 06, 2017, 02:47:38 PM
Well, we had a top 10 for non-Tyrannosaurus tyrannosaurids; this seems pretty similar. All I can conclude is that there are altogether too many theropod toys.

Try plesiosaurs. Hun der eds...
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Sigmasaurus

Quote from: BlueKrono on March 06, 2017, 03:05:31 PM
Quote from: Halichoeres on March 06, 2017, 02:47:38 PM

Try plesiosaurs. Hun der eds...

Agreed.

ZoPteryx

Not that it'll get any votes, but the original non-deluxe CollectA Neovenator should be on the list.  ;)

Also the CollectA Becklespinax.

tanystropheus

Quote from: JurassicParkin on March 04, 2017, 07:07:12 PM
Favorite co made a Concavenator? I never knew that...

That's because they are ashamed of their product and would rather keep it hidden from the western world.

Sigmasaurus

Quote from: ZoPteryx on March 11, 2017, 02:41:07 AM
Not that it'll get any votes, but the original non-deluxe CollectA Neovenator should be on the list.  ;)

Also the CollectA Becklespinax.

You know what? I'll add them. They deserve a chance.

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

BlueKrono

Becklespinax gets one of my votes. Is that a unique species?
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Sigmasaurus

Quote from: BlueKrono on March 11, 2017, 09:45:09 PM
Becklespinax gets one of my votes. Is that a unique species?

I think it's pretty obscure.

Sigmasaurus

Alright everyone, is there anything else I need to add? If so, please send images of them.

Takama

Geoworld Concavenator

Geoworld Cacaradontosaurus

Geoworld Becklspinax

Geoworld Australovenator

Geoworld giganotosaurus

And in Name only

Geoworld Megaraptor

Sigmasaurus

Quote from: Takama on March 11, 2017, 10:53:06 PM
Geoworld Concavenator

Geoworld Cacaradontosaurus

Geoworld Becklspinax

Geoworld Australovenator

Geoworld giganotosaurus

And in Name only

Geoworld Megaraptor

So It's just Geoworld missing? Thanks BTW.

Sigmasaurus

Ok voting  is now OPEN. if anything is missing, the time to say it is NOW.

BlueKrono

There are many Acrocanthosauruses missing. SEGA makes a small yellowish version. And where's the much-discussed Papo Acro? And there's at least half a dozen resins on Dan's Dinosaurs:
http://stores.dansdinosaurs.com/search.php?search_query=acrocanthosaurus

My all-time favorite is Shane Foulkes'.

Sigmasaurus

Quote from: BlueKrono on April 05, 2017, 03:51:42 AM
There are many Acrocanthosauruses missing. SEGA makes a small yellowish version. And where's the much-discussed Papo Acro? And there's at least half a dozen resins on Dan's Dinosaurs:
http://stores.dansdinosaurs.com/search.php?search_query=acrocanthosaurus

My all-time favorite is Shane Foulkes'.

Can you send pictures of them? Some of them are pretty hard to find pictures of.  :)

BlueKrono

That's why I posted that link, where all of them can be seen. I don't have a usable desktop right now, so dealing with pictures is extra tricky for me right now.

Sigmasaurus

Quote from: BlueKrono on April 06, 2017, 12:47:52 AM
That's why I posted that link, where all of them can be seen. I don't have a usable desktop right now, so dealing with pictures is extra tricky for me right now.

Ok, Ill look there.

DinoToyForum

Just 17 votes in almost five months? I'm marking this poll as failed and locking it. Future polls should be simpler and less specific. The simpler a poll, the more votes it will receive, the more meaningful it will be. Any poll with less that, say, 50 votes, isn't worth making a video out of.

Also, the point of these topics is not to generate an exhaustive list of all species in a certain category - what's the point of adding a figure to the list that nobody votes for? First, there should be a discussion to generate a shortlist - i.e, request figures that you yourself want to be included because you want to vote for them.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.