News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

AcroSauroTaurus' Extinct animal photography

Started by AcroSauroTaurus, March 26, 2016, 06:36:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AcroSauroTaurus

Are You Approaching Me?

Pick Off the Young Ones

Twilight Hunt

Horns vs Spikes

Horns vs Spikes 2

Charge

Dieteritis
I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

Crocodile and Mimic

Henodus

Devonian Great White

Too Slow

Coastline Walk

Shoreline Squabble

Riverside

Riverside 2

No Competition
I am the Dinosaur King!

ZoPteryx

Awesome new photos!  I especially like the splash effect on the Dunkleosteus pic!

AcroSauroTaurus

My entry for the contest, Pinnacle of Ceratopsian Evolution.
I am the Dinosaur King!

PrimevalRaptor

Some really great photos, I think my favorite is the Dunkleosteus one, great work on making that wave happen :D

Shonisaurus

The xenoceratops in the water looks great. They are all very beautiful photographs. On the other hand the photograph in which you presented yourself to the contest was sublime.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.