News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Top 10 Wild Safari models until 2017 [Complete]

Started by Takama, December 13, 2016, 06:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Top Ten Wild Safari Models By Safari LTD

Acrocanthosaurus
Allosaurus Infant
Allosaurus Version one
Allosaurus Version 2
Amonite
 Andrewsarchus
Apatosaurus (Version 1)
Apatosaurus (Version 2)
Archaeopteryx
Arsinoetherium  
Brachiosaurus (version 1)
Brachiosaurus (Version 2)
C. megalodon
Carcharodontosaurus (Version 1)
Carcharodontosaurus (Version 2)
Ceratosaurus (Version 1)
Ceratosaurus (Version 2)
Coelacanth
Coelophysis
Deinochirus
Diabloceratops
Dilophosaurus
Dimorphodon
Diplodocus
Doedicurus
Dracorex
Dunkleosteus
Edmontosaurus
 Einiosaurus
 Elasmosaurus
Gastornis
Giant Sloth
Giganotosaurus
Gorgosaurus
Gryposaurus
Guanlong
Hypacrosaurus
Iguanodon
Inostrancevia
Kaprosuchus
Kentrosaurus
Kronosaurus
Leptoceratops
Liopleurodon
Masiakasaurus
Microraptor
Monolophosaurus
Mosasaurus
Nasutoceratops
Nigersaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachyrhinosaurus
 Parasarolophus Infant
Parasaurolophus
 Parasaurolophus Version 2
Plesiosuchus
Postosuchus
Psitaccosaurus
 Pteranodon Infant
Pteranodon
 Pterosaur (unspecified Genus)
 Quetzalcoatlus
Rhamphorhynchus
Sauropelta
Scutosaurus
 Shunosaurus
Smilodon cub
Smilodon
Spinosaurus Infant
Spinosaurus
Stegosaurus Infant
Stegosaurus (Version 1)
Stegosaurus (Version 2)
Styracosaurus
Suchomimus (Version 1)
Suchomimus (Version 2)
Tupejara
Triceratops Infant
Triceratops (Version 1)
Triceratops (Version 2)
Tylosaurus
Tyrannosaurus Infant
Tyrannosaurus Juvenile
Tyrannosaurus (Version 1)
Tyrannosaurus (Version 2)
Tyrannosaurus (Version 3)
Tyrannosaurus (Version 4)
Utahraptor Infant
Utahraptor
Velociraptor (Version 1)
Velociraptor (Version 2)
Woolly Mammoth Baby
 Woolly Mammoth
Vagaceratops
Ambelodon
Yutyrannus

Takama

Quote from: laticauda on March 18, 2017, 05:06:58 AM
I know it is too late now, but were is the Vagaceratops?

Crap!!!!!

Well should i see if i can re edit it. Or just let it go on?

thelordsgym

Awesome list! But isn't the Ambelodon also missing from that list?

Takama

I added those too.    Now i will say that some of the babys are missing but thats because i could not find good photos of them.

Photos of Ambelodon  and Vagaceratops  will be uploaded soon.   

RobinGoodfellow

@ Takama: I like the fact that you're using my pictures (5) on the thread but please credit them  ;)

( missing Safari figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/2010/05/19/tyrannosaurus-tyrant-king-statue-safari-ltd-primal/ )

Takama

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on March 18, 2017, 07:04:09 AM
@ Takama: I like the fact that you're using my pictures (5) on the thread but please credit them  ;)

( missing Safari figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/2010/05/19/tyrannosaurus-tyrant-king-statue-safari-ltd-primal/ )

This is mainly the Poll for the Wild Safari models.   

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Takama on March 18, 2017, 07:42:56 AM
Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on March 18, 2017, 07:04:09 AM

This is mainly the Poll for the Wild Safari models.   

Thanks for the RobinGoodfellow  credit on Coelophysis and Deinocheirus pictures.
Still missing on Diplodocus , Psittacosaurus and Quetzalcoatlus.
Regards
:)

John

Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

suspsy

Yes, can't vote without the Yutyrannus.
IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

Jose S.M.

I didn't notice the Yutyrannus wasn't on the list, I forgot about it too! And I would have voted for it if I remembered.

Sigmasaurus

Quote from: Jose_S.M. on March 18, 2017, 02:38:39 PM
I didn't notice the Yutyrannus wasn't on the list, I forgot about it too! And I would have voted for it if I remembered.

I would have voted for it too. I cant believe we missed it.

Doug Watson

Is there any way to make the results visible to people who don't vote. I don't like voting where my pieces are involved and as a result I will have no idea which ones you guys like.

Flaffy

Probably we can just add a new item to the poll that just says "Not voting" or something along those lines.

Takama

Obviously i opend this thread to quickly. :-[

Theres so maney of the darn things that it was easy for some to slipp my mind.

Doug. Im sorry, but i cant change the vote visability. I selected Only me and Admins can see it at first. but when i go in to try and change it. it will not let me ::)

Doug Watson

Quote from: Takama on March 18, 2017, 06:02:59 PM

Doug. Im sorry, but i cant change the vote visability. I selected Only me and Admins can see it at first. but when i go in to try and change it. it will not let me ::)

Maybe you could list the top 10 in a post once the vote is over, I know it will be redundant for many but it would help me see the results

BlueKrono

There are so many good ones and not enough votes! The Amebelodon is my favorite of that species ever done in plastic, but I had to shower votes on aquatics first. Very strong bunch here.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Takama

Quote from: Doug Watson on March 18, 2017, 06:19:04 PM
Quote from: Takama on March 18, 2017, 06:02:59 PM

Maybe you could list the top 10 in a post once the vote is over, I know it will be redundant for many but it would help me see the results

Sure i can try that. :)

Doug Watson

Quote from: FlaffyRaptors on March 18, 2017, 05:57:18 PM
Probably we can just add a new item to the poll that just says "Not voting" or something along those lines.

That is a good idea maybe all polls could have an "abstain" option for people with a dog in the fight so they can see the results.

SidB

Its a bit of a surprise to me that so few people have decided to vote, so far, on this Safari poll. Historically, Safari has been a major player in the dinosaur collecting world and has attracted a great deal of interest and comments, so we need to support this endeavour by Takama. Lets vote, folks.

suspsy

To be honest, I've grown rather tired of polls lately.
IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

Neosodon

Quote from: SidB on April 05, 2017, 03:44:02 PM
Its a bit of a surprise to me that so few people have decided to vote, so far, on this Safari poll. Historically, Safari has been a major player in the dinosaur collecting world and has attracted a great deal of interest and comments, so we need to support this endeavour by Takama. Lets vote, folks.
Some people may not be voting because safari's models are so good it is difficult to pick favorites.

"3,000 km to the south, the massive comet crashes into Earth. The light from the impact fades in silence. Then the shock waves arrive. Next comes the blast front. Finally a rain of molten rock starts to fall out of the darkening sky - this is the end of the age of the dinosaurs. The Comet struck the Gulf of Mexico with the force of 10 billion Hiroshima bombs. And with the catastrophic climate changes that followed 65% of all life died out. It took millions of years for the earth to recover but when it did the giant dinosaurs were gone - never to return." - WWD

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.