News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Faunacasts section of forum now an archive

Started by DinoToyForum, December 22, 2016, 03:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

I think letting someone else handle the business side is a great idea.

SBell

But then my Arctodus and hyena won't be the only ones in the world!

But that's okay...I still have the first ones!

ProSauropod

Welcome Malcolm and Merry Christmas - firstly I'm glad you're OK.  2ndly, while it's been 4 years (do i still have a chance at my Ichthyostega ?) your attempt to make things right is encouraging.  I've seen this with more than a few (in other fields) business efforts on the Internet; someone with talent and passion starts a business and suddenly it becomes "a business" - which is not what they set out to do (most "Martial Arts" schools and gyms fail for the same reason).  The majority eventually stop, and even if it takes a year or so do just what you're doing - so good on you.  The only one who has really burned me is Geene (cue chorus); I suppose not bad for 20 years of online buying all over the globe.  Business is business, talent is talent; players play while coaches coach.  I wish you the best of luck, and look forward to hearing from you on the Forum.

dinonikes

Takama- once I am at the point of moving forward I would be sending out all of the issued models excepting those that were retired(as shown in the figure availibility thread here).
Prosauropod- yes you will be getting the Ichthyostega along with the five trilobites everyone who placed an order was put on a list everyone on the list will receive their goods.
Merry Christmas to all.

Patrx

Good to have you back, Malcolm! Thanks for the update  :D

Bokisaurus

Happy to have you back, and a HUGE thank you for the big box! ;D
I got the almost complete order in the mail just after Christmas! I have been waiting a long time, but it is worth the wait to finally see these beautiful models in person!
They are all truly stunning and very beautiful models that I am proud to have in my collection.
I got five of them, and here they are:

Version 2 of T-Rex - this one could be a female or male version. A nice, slightly smaller figure.

And Suchumimus, Ceratosaurus

Moschops and Daedon

The group

One of this days, I will need to create a collection thread of all o my Faunacast figure!
Now, I will just have to wait for the final, and most exciting piece yet, the mighty Leedsichtys! This giant is my most awaited one, and will be the centerpiece of the collection!
Thank you again for sending them and wishing you the best!
Cheers!

SBell

Quote from: Bokisaurus on December 30, 2016, 11:51:47 PM
Happy to have you back, and a HUGE thank you for the big box! ;D
I got the almost complete order in the mail just after Christmas! I have been waiting a long time, but it is worth the wait to finally see these beautiful models in person!
They are all truly stunning and very beautiful models that I am proud to have in my collection.
I got five of them, and here they are:

Version 2 of T-Rex - this one could be a female or male version. A nice, slightly smaller figure.
The group

One of this days, I will need to create a collection thread of all o my Faunacast figure!
Now, I will just have to wait for the final, and most exciting piece yet, the mighty Leedsichtys! This giant is my most awaited one, and will be the centerpiece of the collection!
Thank you again for sending them and wishing you the best!
Cheers!

Congrats Boki! It's good to see people getting their models! I too await only the mighty Leedsichthys--Apparently they were quite the pain to mould, cast and assemble. I doubt there will be many beyond what was ordered.

Blade-of-the-Moon

stoneage

Good to hear Malcolm is still out there.  I too look forward to the Leedsichtys!  I also hope the Arctodus and others become available.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Received my Compy pack yesterday, I had some minor assembly to do and i think I may give them a brown wash still :

SBell

That's good news! Maybe I'll see my Leedsichthys someday soon! It's been almost 4 years, but I won't give up.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Malcolm's been very active via facebook.  i'd try messaging him there.    I have only my Foulkes Torosaurus to get from him now.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.