News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

PNSO new for 2017

Started by acro-man, January 10, 2017, 07:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnosaur

Yes, but when are they due to be released?

ceratopsian

PNSO don't announce things in advance.  Models tend to pop up as a surprise.

Dyscrasia

Just found this image in facebook...

BlueKrono

Reminds me of a Todd Marshall Spino, particularly the green one with its head in the water.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Shonisaurus

It is a beauty. I hope the internal problems of PNSO are fixed, I would like to have it in my collection.

It is perhaps the best spinosaurus made to date.

Bokisaurus

Well, I found a not so expensive set of PNSO new set of 7 mini dino plus the stamp.
I have to say, they are cool looking figures, a little more glossy than the first batch. The packaging is beautiful, the box art is very nice.
The stamps don't come in a sheet, but are in small pages within the booklet in the section that talks about the dinosaur species. It's a beautiful booklet, worth getting on its own! The artwork, like all of PNSO, are just beautiful ;D
My only complain? >:(
Well, the Mamenchi is the smallest of the group and has the least details.
Also the eyes of the Microraptor and Sinosauroptery are just one color, no pupils ! I supposed it would be an easy fix with a sharpie ;D
Box Art

The figures

The booklet

Overall, the set is expensive, however, they are unique and full of nice figures. It's a nice collector's item for sure.

Roselaar

Very nice figures! Lovely species indeed.

Where did you get it and how much did it set you back?

postsaurischian

Did we have this chart before?

Reptilia

Is this suggesting that by october we'll have the Amargasaurus released and that by the end of the year all nine figures should be out?

Shonisaurus

That would be fabulous amargasarus PNSO is the best amargasaurus made in the market to date, after the disappearance of those of Carnegie and Battat.  :)

Paleodude

Quote from: Shonisaurus on September 27, 2017, 03:10:40 PM
That would be fabulous amargasarus PNSO is the best amargasaurus made in the market to date, after the disappearance of those of Carnegie and Battat.  :)

Battat Amargasaurus got a re-release with Battat TERRA line and is pretty common in the Targets I go to but anyways the PNSO figure is really exciting.

empire3569

Reptilia

There should be a "PNSO Collector's Guide" thread as well on the DTF. Anyone?

ZoPteryx

That chart was shared over on the Doyle thread where there was some discussion about it:

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5976.0

Essentially, it seems like it was a tentative schedule prior to all the internal turmoil within PNSO.  I don't think it can be trusted anymore...  :-\

Quote from: Reptilia on September 27, 2017, 11:15:34 PM
There should be a "PNSO Collector's Guide" thread as well on the DTF. Anyone?

Yes!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.