News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

<Vitamin-Imagiination>'s art

Started by Vitamin-Imagination, January 16, 2017, 09:39:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenestra

Welcome to the forum!
I, for one, really enjoy your work.
I recently bought your Carnotaurus model on Shapeways, because of the artistic input you gave it.
Keep up the good work.

Vitamin-Imagination

Quote from: Fenestra on January 16, 2017, 10:57:53 AM
Welcome to the forum!
I, for one, really enjoy your work.
I recently bought your Carnotaurus model on Shapeways, because of the artistic input you gave it.
Keep up the good work.

Thank you~^^ :) :) ;D ;D

If you don't mind me asking, Could you send me a picture of my work you bought?
Because I want to upload the actual production to my shop.
Like this.

Fenestra

I have already painted it and didn't take any pictures of the plain model when I received it.
It was very detailed and, except for the tiny left hand missing a finger and a few teeth, absolutely flawless.
They were easy fixes.
I'm not a good photographer and only have some pics made with my telephone.
You can use them if you want, but if you think they don't do your work justice I fully understand.   ^-^

Vitamin-Imagination

Quote from: Fenestra on January 17, 2017, 09:01:41 AM
I have already painted it and didn't take any pictures of the plain model when I received it.
It was very detailed and, except for the tiny left hand missing a finger and a few teeth, absolutely flawless.
They were easy fixes.
I'm not a good photographer and only have some pics made with my telephone.
You can use them if you want, but if you think they don't do your work justice I fully understand.   ^-^

wow!!!!Thank you!!!!!!
I think your painting is wonderful.
I feel like my work is reborn!!!!
Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;D

EarthboundEiniosaurus

I am also a fan of your work, I bought the Einiosaurus awhile ago and besides the somewhat static pose I have to say it displays very well with my other two Einiosaurus ^-^ I would like to buy others, but it seems a number of your models are only available in large or medium sizes, is there a reason why you don't have any more small scale models?

Thanks,

EarthboundEiniosaurus
"Just think about it... Ceratopsids were the Late Cretaceous Laramidian equivalent of todays birds of paradise. And then there's Sinoceratops..."
- Someone, somewhere, probably.

Vitamin-Imagination

Quote from: EarthboundEiniosaurus on January 17, 2017, 02:56:18 PM
I am also a fan of your work, I bought the Einiosaurus awhile ago and besides the somewhat static pose I have to say it displays very well with my other two Einiosaurus ^-^ I would like to buy others, but it seems a number of your models are only available in large or medium sizes, is there a reason why you don't have any more small scale models?

Thanks,

EarthboundEiniosaurus

wow!! Thank you~^^ ;D ;D
Did you recently buy my Einiosaurus?
If it is my model, can you send me a picture of my model you bought??

The reason I can't make it small is because of the tools of SHAPEWAYS.
3D printers can't make small, detailed models.
So, I'm producing a small size of some models that can output. :'( :'(

spinosaurus1

thats unfortunate. i was curious though, is it possible for you to produce your models at a larger size on shapeways by selling them in different pieces. sort of like building up a model kit. i would love to have a your spinosaurus at a larger scale :) the one on shapeways as of now just seems a bit too small, but i completely understand if shapeways size regulation is apart of the reason.

love your youtube videos btw

Vitamin-Imagination

Quote from: spinosaurus1 on January 18, 2017, 01:53:16 AM
thats unfortunate. i was curious though, is it possible for you to produce your models at a larger size on shapeways by selling them in different pieces. sort of like building up a model kit. i would love to have a your spinosaurus at a larger scale :) the one on shapeways as of now just seems a bit too small, but i completely understand if shapeways size regulation is apart of the reason.

Thanks for loving my dinosaurs~ :) :)

<Vitamin-Imagination>'s Spinosaurus
http://shpws.me/N68y
http://shpws.me/N68B
http://shpws.me/N8GV

I have a model like this.
Please, Tell me what model and size you want ??
If you let me know, I will work on it~ ;D ;D ;D

spinosaurus1

Quote from: Vitamin-Imagination on January 18, 2017, 02:15:15 AM

Thanks for loving my dinosaurs~ :) :)

thanks alot for responding. personally, i would at like a spinosaurus model that is anywhere from 13- 15 inches. though i would like something larger, i know for fact that shapeways will have it cost a fortune if made any larger then that.

i'm not sure if it's to much to ask, but i seeing all your spinosaurus models you have available, i was curious if you have the time to take the quadruped spinosaurus model you have and repose it in a bipedal position while keeping it's proportions and with it's mouth open. somewhat like this position

imo, the quadropedal spinosaurus model you made has the most visually pleasing proportions out of the three and i would love to have sed version stand proudly in my collection

but this is just something i'm asking out of curiosity. i really don't want to give off the impression that i'm asking for too much. i would buy your quadrpedal spinosaurus on the spot if it was in a larger scale.

Vitamin-Imagination

Quote from: spinosaurus1 on January 18, 2017, 02:50:30 AM
Quote from: Vitamin-Imagination on January 18, 2017, 02:15:15 AM

Thanks for loving my s~ :) :)

thanks alot for responding. personally, i would at like a spinosaurus model that is anywhere from 13- 15 inches. though i would like something larger, i know for fact that shapeways will have it cost a fortune if made any larger then that.

i'm not sure if it's to much to ask, but i seeing all your spinosaurus models you have available, i was curious if you have the time to take the quadruped spinosaurus model you have and repose it in a bipedal position while keeping it's proportions and with it's mouth open. somewhat like this position

imo, the quadropedal spinosaurus model you made has the most visually pleasing proportions out of the three and i would love to have sed version stand proudly in my collection

but this is just something i'm asking out of curiosity. i really don't want to give off the impression that i'm asking for too much. i would buy your quadrpedal spinosaurus on the spot if it was in a larger scale.

I made this by reflecting your opinion.
Is it okay ??

Do you have anything else you want? :) :)

Soopairik

Interesting drawings. What program do you use?

spinosaurus1

QuoteI made this by reflecting your opinion.
Is it okay ??

i cant see the pictures, lol.

lovely skeleton btw

Vitamin-Imagination

Quote from: spinosaurus1 on January 18, 2017, 05:58:36 AM
QuoteI made this by reflecting your opinion.
Is it okay ??

i cant see the pictures, lol.

lovely skeleton btw

sorry :'(
Here I upload the picture again.

spinosaurus1

... that is perfect. thank you very much for doing this. it theirs anything i would be willing to critique on it's posture, it would be to have the neck a little bit more slack in it. looks a bit rigid in this posture. but really, that is amazingly done

feel free to notify me once this model is available for purchase.  ;)

Vitamin-Imagination

Quote from: spinosaurus1 on January 18, 2017, 06:32:28 AM
... that is perfect.

Could you show me an example of what kind of neck is better?

I will make it to your desired size.
And if it is finished, I will upload it to my shop. ;D ;D
But it will be expensive because of its size. :'( :'(

spinosaurus1

QuoteCould you show me an example of what kind of neck is better?

I will make it to your desired size.
And if it is finished, I will upload it to my shop. ;D ;D
But it will be expensive because of its size. :'( :'(

well then, looks like i'll be saving up some spare cash for this big guy  ;)

sure thing, i can conjure up a nice doodle base of it's skeletal in a second.

spinosaurus1

a very quick and rather crude sketch, but it gives the general idea on how i would like the neck and pretty much the overall body to be posed. perhaps the body could be given a very slight upward slope

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.