News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Dinosaurs in ROBLOX

Started by GasmaskMax, February 06, 2017, 12:55:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GasmaskMax

Yes, I do play a game called Roblox, which is an online account based game where you make your own games within it. Now there are a multitude of dinosaur games in Roblox, some of the most famous being dinosaur simulator and primal life. And as a dinosaur game developer myself I was wondering if any of you even play Roblox and if you do if you've had any experience with dinosaur related content on the website. I know this thread is unnecessary, but as far as i'm aware it had not been done before so I though id at least see what people thought of it.