News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

New from Recur for 2017

Started by billharrison, February 20, 2017, 04:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueKrono

I wonder how ancient their scientists are.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

tanystropheus

Quote from: BlueKrono on March 15, 2017, 01:57:59 PM
I wonder how ancient their scientists are.

They are probably ancient astronauts.

CityRaptor

They have been found in the grave of Qin Shi Huang, the first Emperor of China.

Quote from: sauroid on March 15, 2017, 11:55:42 AM
companies who are targeting an international market should hire fluent English speaking employees to do all the PRs.

Yep.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

stargatedalek

More than a little closed mined of you. They even apologized for their poor phrasing.

PumperKrickel

deleted

tanystropheus

I don't think a strong grasp of the English language should be regarded as a requisite for international business transactions. As long as there is some level of transparency between the seller and the consumer.

CityRaptor

Actually it should be requisite. Otherwise poor communication will occur.

Hmm, looks like they took it down.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.