Author Topic: GODZILLA vs KONG  (Read 2972 times)

alexeratops

• Ordovician survivor
  • Just a teen with a future in the past.
    • View Profile
  • Dinosaur: Therizinosaurus
Re: GODZILLA vs KONG
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2019, 06:10:53 PM »
The film comes out really soon and still no trailers. Im betting well get something when joker comes out. There both Warner Bros.

And only one poster, as well. I'd keep an eye on monarchsciences.com because when KotM began its promotional period, that website began changing heavily.

Derek.McManus

• Precambrian survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2019, 12:28:45 AM »
It's a trap...I say...it's a trap!

dragon53

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2020, 05:29:39 PM »
GODZILLA VS. KONG---artwork and a synopsis for the sequel were released for the Playmates toy figures, "Legends collide as Godzilla and Kong, the two most powerful forces of nature, clash in a spectacular battle for the ages! The monster war rages on the surface and deep within our world as the spectacular secret realm of the titans known as the Hollow Earth is revealed!"

« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 05:20:39 AM by dragon53 »

Brocc21

• Did I stutter?
    • View Profile
  • Dinosaur: Carnotaurus
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2020, 06:26:34 AM »
Im still confused on whats happening is this picture. How are they standing on an Aircraft Carrier? Legendary Godzilla dwarfs even the largest ship and theres no way both Godzilla and King Kong could fit on it. And the monsters in these movies never have consistent size and are bigger in some scenes and smaller than others. But I mean this is just ridiculous. That thing should be capsized. Hopefully this is just some concept art and this wont appear in the movie.
Did you know if you drink the juice in a magic eight ball you can see the future!?!

Jose S.M.

• Permian survivor
    • View Profile
  • Dinosaur: Ceratopsids
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2020, 02:31:25 PM »
I agree it looks weird and inconsistent. In Godzilla (2014) he was about the same size of the ships that followed him through the ocean and bigger than the ones waiting by the bridge. And he was even bigger in KOTM and dwarfed the ships that arrived in Boston next to him. Unless they come up with a island sized fictional vessel (which would be crazy) this make no sense scale wise.

dragon53

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2020, 05:27:14 AM »
Godzilla will have a somewhat different look in GODZILLA VS KONG.

LINK: https://screenrant.com/godzilla-kong-look-size-spikes-differences-reason/

Dinoxels

• View Profile
    • The Dinoxels Youtube Channel
  • Dinosaur: Appalachiosaurus
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2020, 09:59:37 AM »
That's just a speculation article. He looks just about the same as he looked in KOTM.
"The arrogance of man is thinking nature is in our control, and not the other way around," ~ Dr. Serizawa, 2014.

dyno77

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2020, 08:33:31 PM »
From the reports iv read online  part of the battle will be in the earths core and other monsters will join in and the winner is supposed to be godzilla according to some report but i dont no for sure how accurate it would really be.

Dinoxels

• View Profile
    • The Dinoxels Youtube Channel
  • Dinosaur: Appalachiosaurus
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2020, 09:10:13 PM »
From the reports iv read online  part of the battle will be in the earths core and other monsters will join in and the winner is supposed to be godzilla according to some report but i dont no for sure how accurate it would really be.
@dyno77 Please mark this as spoilers.
"The arrogance of man is thinking nature is in our control, and not the other way around," ~ Dr. Serizawa, 2014.