News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Need pricing help, please

Started by noggin5, May 21, 2017, 03:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noggin5

[img]Hi all, I'm new here!
Unfortunately, for several reasons, it's time for my dino riders to find a new loving home.
They are incomplete, but I'm sure the little missing parts could be found.

I have a Stegosaurus (missing weapons from the top of the armor), T-Rex (battery operated walking works! But missing the plastic piece that connects the platform behind his head for someone to stand on, the grabbers are mia so guns are in their place, and a couple of other armor sections around the riders missing), and Brontosaurus. (missing some weapons and little accessories from the side panels)

The reason this isn't on the classifieds yet is I'd really appreciate some impartial help when it comes to naming prices. I know they are valuable, but not where to start in terms of pricing to sell. (Also, is ebay the best way to go, or the classifieds on here?)

Thanks so much for your help!