News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

reptiles & amphibians

Started by copper, June 30, 2012, 04:11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stemturtle

Play Visions Gharial

The mold looks the same for both the False Gharial and the Gharial, although the color changed from copper to yellow.  Perhaps Play Visions retooled the identification to go with a different set.

Mural at New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science (Click image)

SBell

Quote from: stemturtle on November 26, 2012, 09:26:53 PM

Play Visions Gharial

The mold looks the same for both the False Gharial and the Gharial, although the color changed from copper to yellow.  Perhaps Play Visions retooled the identification to go with a different set.

I checked mine--I would guess that the 'Gharial' is a later change--the lead 'G' looks smaller than the rest of the print, which mine does not. So that means there are really 9 figures in that set--given that at least one is repainted and relabelled!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.