News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Looking for Deinonychus toys

Started by chrisbryan, May 28, 2017, 07:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisbryan

Looking to restart my Dino rider collection looking for complete or close to complete deinonychus, both rulon and Dino rider.  If you have those or any other let me know.  Thanks

Chris

Tylosaurus

hey there :)

Very cool to see you are planning to rebuild your DR Collection, not an easy task though.

As we all  know, ebay is one way, but I can tell you it's not going to be cheap and it will be very hard to find complete sets, I am will to help you find things on ebay, dinoridersworld is an old friend of mine, he and I used to help DR members find things  for them on ebay and other places.

I seen these Deino's in ebay tho I can send you PM's if I have found any for you yet.

chrisbryan

Thanks so much!  I actually have a lead on a huge lot of toys.  Anxiously awaiting pics!

Tylosaurus

Quote from: chrisbryan on June 03, 2017, 04:56:06 PM
Thanks so much!  I actually have a lead on a huge lot of toys.  Anxiously awaiting pics!
Hey anytime man  8)

Well I sent you two PM's, hereby I hope they are of value to you :)
Also welcome to the DTF's DinoRidersWorld Forums :)

chrisbryan

So I have found both deinonychus!  Now on to the next.  Can anyone help with the styracasaurus and monoclonous?  Also was given a beat up t-Rex that is incomplete that I intend to fix up.

Tylosaurus

Use the same resources I gave you, all them different ebay sites I PM'ed should 'elp

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.