News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys of all time! The original poll has been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted in the previous stegosaur poll.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

2020 Forum Banner

Started by Ravonium, January 01, 2020, 02:29:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Doug Watson on January 10, 2020, 02:40:18 PM
I can see the banner perfectly now, the only change from before was I got a full page privacy warning when I logged in that I had to agree to. Never got that before.

Ah, that's this coming into effect, see: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=24.msg247030#msg247030

suspsy

IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

DinoToyForum

Quote from: postsaurischian on January 06, 2020, 09:21:29 PM
I can see the new banner. It's great :) ! Nice choices.
Unfortunately in my case the Safari Deinonychus appears only once, right behind the DTF lettering.

I adjusted the banner arrangement slightly, so you might be able to see the Deinonychus on your screen now, avatar_postsaurischian @postsaurischian

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Aside from not being able to see the Papo Megaloceras properly (I wish it and the Mattel monster swapped places) I really like the new banner, lots of very nice new figures displayed well, and it was about time.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on February 22, 2020, 09:47:59 PM
Aside from not being able to see the Papo Megaloceras properly (I wish it and the Mattel monster swapped places) I really like the new banner, lots of very nice new figures displayed well, and it was about time.

Glad you like it. Different people will see different figures depending on the width of their device. However I rearrange the banner, someone will be disappointed. :'(

Hynerpeton

I like the new banner. What dinos are in it?
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Avian

Top left to bottom right- Schleich Postosuchus, PNSO Dakosaurus, Collecta Pleuroceras (Ammonite), Collecta Caviramus, Mattel Primal Attack Massive Biters Tarbosaurus, Safari Ichthyosaurus, Papo Giga, Safari Shringasaurus, Collecta Lisowicia, Collecta Redlichia (Trilobite), Safari Deinonychus, BOTM Triceratops
You must understand the past before you can change the future.

Hynerpeton

Quote from: MammothProductions on May 25, 2020, 11:49:38 PM
Top left to bottom right- Schleich Postosuchus, PNSO Dakosaurus, Collecta Pleuroceras (Ammonite), Collecta Caviramus, Mattel Primal Attack Massive Biters Tarbosaurus, Safari Ichthyosaurus, Papo Giga, Safari Shringasaurus, Collecta Lisowicia, Collecta Redlichia (Trilobite), Safari Deinonychus, BOTM Triceratops

Thank you
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.