News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

"Jurassic Punk" from "Dinosaur Valley Girls"

Started by Leyster, June 04, 2021, 05:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leyster

Anybody happens to have the trascription of this song, from the 1996 movie "Dinosaur Valley Girls"? I can't find it on Glut's website and the only result Google gives are the first line (from the signature or avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon on the old forum, by the way).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zG_Qs8rAAA
"Dinosaurs lived sixty five million years ago. What is left of them is fossilized in the rocks, and it is in the rock that real scientists make real discoveries. Now what John Hammond and InGen did at Jurassic Park is create genetically engineered theme park monsters, nothing more and nothing less."

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Leyster on June 04, 2021, 05:00:24 PM
Anybody happens to have the trascription of this song, from the 1996 movie "Dinosaur Valley Girls"? I can't find it on Glut's website and the only result Google gives are the first line (from the signature or avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon on the old forum, by the way).

Pretty much that's the whole song.  Youi can email Don he might sell you a digital version.  I bought the cassettes and cd's when he released them years ago.  I actually like most of the songs ..because of that I've been told I'm tone deaf.. lol   If you just want the lyrics I would transcribe from the song.

Leyster

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on June 05, 2021, 04:34:23 AM
Quote from: Leyster on June 04, 2021, 05:00:24 PM

If you just want the lyrics I would transcribe from the song.
Yeah I might try, even if I'm not a native english speaker. Or I might try to contact Don Glut to see if he can provide the transcription.
"Dinosaurs lived sixty five million years ago. What is left of them is fossilized in the rocks, and it is in the rock that real scientists make real discoveries. Now what John Hammond and InGen did at Jurassic Park is create genetically engineered theme park monsters, nothing more and nothing less."

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.