News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Pachyrhinosaurus' Art

Started by Pachyrhinosaurus, July 25, 2017, 04:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pachyrhinosaurus

Edmontosaurus regalis in 1:40 scale, as seen in PT #122

Quetzalcoatlus northropi in 1:18 scale, winning first place at the town fair in 2016.

March of progress with previous winners, all first place except for the torosaurus, which came in second.

Parasaurolophus cyrtocristatus in 1:20 scale, winning first place at the town fair in 2015

Hammond's Cane. Also winning first place in the woodworking division in 2015. Spared no expense.

Gorgosaurus libratus in 1:40.

Europasaurus holgeri in 1:40.

Concavenator corcovatus in 1:40, as seen in PT #120.

Toxodon platensis in 1:40, as seen in PT #120.

Estemmenosuchus uralensis, as seen in PT #121.

Didymoceras stevensoni.

Patrx

This is all really nice work; I'm particularly fond of the Quetzalcoatlus. :)

WarrenJB

Parasaurolophus and Hammond's cane for me. Excellent!

Halichoeres

Nice to see all these pieces again :)
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Pachyrhinosaurus

Thanks. :)

I should have pointed out that the edmontosaurus is a new one, since I rebooted this thread to keep everything organized.

ZoPteryx

It's great to see these again, they're all fantastic!  Really digging that Edmontosaurus.  :)

Mamasaurus

Truly beautiful work!  It's really nice to see them all in one place like this. :)

Images copyrite to Mamasaurus

Reptilia

Toxodon and Estemmenosuchus are great, congrats!

Pachyrhinosaurus

Thank you!

Here's my latest (well actually not, that one will debut in the next PT!) model in progress, Alamosaurus:

And with the Carnegie rex for scale:

Takama

How big of an individaul are you baseing the Alamosaurus off of?

Reptilia

Looks pretty nice so far.

Pachyrhinosaurus

Thank you ^^

The alamosaurus would represent a 22 meter individual if you measure the length horizontally from nose to tail.

Here it is completed:

And alongside my brontosaurus from 2011:

Jose S.M.

tyrantqueen

Takama

IT really is a Great looking animal.  So majestic.   And very realistic.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Takama on October 28, 2017, 12:04:28 PM
IT really is a Great looking animal.  So majestic.   And very realistic.

Very great animal. Much majestic. Such realistic.

/doge

I am so sorry ;D

Reptilia

Just seen the final image, really great job. You're a pretty fine sculptor.

Pachyrhinosaurus

Joey

What scale is that Alamosaurus in?
Also I love the sculpt! To be honest looks on par with Sideshow statues in the detail.

Lanthanotus

Seeing that 2011 sauropod in comparison your skill have greatly improved and I really like your work. Astonishing models, my favorites are the Estemmenosuchus and Europasaurus, great sculpting :)

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.