News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Acro's Comics -

Started by Acro's comics, August 09, 2017, 08:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acro's comics

Hello Everyone.

I don't usually write alot on this forum (prefer to read and learn from the other members) but I wanted to share what I had produced using my Dinosaur toys.

These are produced by editing my dinosaur photographs.

These are the front covers of what will be a 5 part series.

Part one and two are available in full @ https://www.facebook.com/Acros-comics-259597777850765/

I do these comics for fun as they help me cope with my Autism and ADHD.

Thank you.

Acro

Neosodon

That's some impressive editing. Acrocanthosaurus seems to be a popular dinosaur on the forum.

"3,000 km to the south, the massive comet crashes into Earth. The light from the impact fades in silence. Then the shock waves arrive. Next comes the blast front. Finally a rain of molten rock starts to fall out of the darkening sky - this is the end of the age of the dinosaurs. The Comet struck the Gulf of Mexico with the force of 10 billion Hiroshima bombs. And with the catastrophic climate changes that followed 65% of all life died out. It took millions of years for the earth to recover but when it did the giant dinosaurs were gone - never to return." - WWD

PumperKrickel

deleted

Acro's comics

Quote from: SuperiorSpider on August 09, 2017, 09:09:26 PM
I just read the first part, very cool. Reminds me of a documentary like WWD.

Thank you. I wanted it to be like a documentary in comic form :)

acro-man

OMG!
These are really awesome editting!

I always wanted to make comics using dino toys and I got too big a plan than I can handle.
Seeing your works is a dream coming true!

Keep it up! ;D
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Acro's comics

Quote from: acro-man on August 10, 2017, 04:46:16 AM
OMG!
These are really awesome editting!

I always wanted to make comics using dino toys and I got too big a plan than I can handle.
Seeing your works is a dream coming true!

Keep it up! ;D

Thank you, I try my best.  ^-^

acro-man

The covers look so swell, so vivid.
Narration is good too.
Awesome work!
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Acro's comics

Quote from: acro-man on August 25, 2017, 10:01:20 AM
The covers look so swell, so vivid.
Narration is good too.
Awesome work!

Thank you :)

Acro's comics

Part 6 of 'The Lions Of The Jurassic' is now out and available to read via :

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Acroscomics/photos/?tab=album&album_id=293426814467861

https://acrofan.deviantart.com/gallery/64064803/The-Lions-Of-The-Jurassic-Part-Six

Thank you to all those who have supported the series by reading, sharing and liking the Facebook page.
Doing this project helps me to cope with my Autism, and knowing that people enjoy reading them makes all the effort worth the while :).

Acro's comics

Reptilia

How do you do all this? What is the exact process? It's interesting.

Acro's comics

Acro's comics

Quote from: Reptilia on September 28, 2017, 09:23:45 PM
How do you do all this? What is the exact process? It's interesting.

Hi Reptilia,

Thank you for your interest in my comics.

Unfortunately, in order to protect what I do (despite it being non profit and just for fun), I'd rather not divulge the process taken into producing these comics.
I work hard to produce them and I would prefer that they remained one of the few of it's kind. :)

Acro's comics

sneak peak for 2018