News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

DTB Review Schedule

Started by suspsy, December 22, 2018, 12:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DefinitelyNOTDilo

I do have quite a few Mattel's along with botm's Balaur, I could probably make a list when I get home.

DefinitelyNOTDilo

Oh I also have one of the botm hatchling sets

DefinitelyNOTDilo

Sorry, nestlings, these names can get really confusing lol

suspsy

Balaur and the nestlings are already done, but do check your Mattel stuff. There's a lot of toys that haven't gone reviewed, including a bunch of the T. rexes.
IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on January 31, 2024, 04:48:18 PMI'm saying the Haolonggood Sinoceratops should remain Blaine's, but those PNSO figures I listed above have not been reserved by anyone and are perfectly free for you to review if you own any of them. And the Haolonggood Carnotaurus, of course.

OK; thanks avatar_suspsy @suspsy  I'll prioritize it as soon as I get it. As soon as it's available at Happy Hen, I'll get it.

Torvosaurus

Hi.

I would like to review the Haolongood alamosaurus. Its ordered and I'm awaiting arrival next month. I also have a large number of Ral Partha, Reaper, DeeZee, and Honourable Lead Boiler Suit dinosaur figures (20 or more) if you all are interested. These are metal and were unpainted. They were a must have for gaming miniatures and my collection has started to grow with more traditional Safari, Collecta, etc. figures the past few years. I believe everything else I have has been reviewed.

As for me, I have a B.S. in zoology. I intended to get a masters in paleontology, but was sidetracked by other career opportunities. I was forced to retire several years ago due to a stroke, at a fairly young age.

Torvosaurus

Gwangi

Quote from: Torvosaurus on February 12, 2024, 09:26:41 PMHi.

I would like to review the Haolongood alamosaurus. Its ordered and I'm awaiting arrival next month. I also have a large number of Ral Partha, Reaper, DeeZee, and Honourable Lead Boiler Suit dinosaur figures (20 or more) if you all are interested. These are metal and were unpainted. They were a must have for gaming miniatures and my collection has started to grow with more traditional Safari, Collecta, etc. figures the past few years. I believe everything else I have has been reviewed.

As for me, I have a B.S. in zoology. I intended to get a masters in paleontology, but was sidetracked by other career opportunities. I was forced to retire several years ago due to a stroke, at a fairly young age.

Torvosaurus

I put you down for the Alamosaurus and yes, please DO review those miniatures! They don't have much of a presence around here and would help diversify the blog. Looking forward to them.

So sorry to hear about your stroke. Hopefully writing reviews will be a rewarding experience for you. I find it to be a good distribution from life when I need it.

Torvosaurus

Quote from: Gwangi on February 12, 2024, 10:33:28 PM
Quote from: Torvosaurus on February 12, 2024, 09:26:41 PMHi.

Torvosaurus

I put you down for the Alamosaurus and yes, please DO review those miniatures! They don't have much of a presence around here and would help diversify the blog. Looking forward to them.

So sorry to hear about your stroke. Hopefully writing reviews will be a rewarding experience for you. I find it to be a good distribution from life when I need it.

Never mind.

Torvosaurus

avatar_suspsy @suspsy Did you get any of the reviews I sent in? HLBS Plotosaurus, HLBS Protoceratops and one other.

EmperorDinobot

I hope there are no qualms in my posting a review of a dinosaur today. Like in the morning. It's done essentially, fully edited, etc. I just need to click post, so if nobody has anything planned to be posted today, I just wanted to wait for confirmation.

Gwangi

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on April 10, 2024, 09:11:49 AMI hope there are no qualms in my posting a review of a dinosaur today. Like in the morning. It's done essentially, fully edited, etc. I just need to click post, so if nobody has anything planned to be posted today, I just wanted to wait for confirmation.

I have no plans, I usually post on the weekends anyway. When in doubt it's usually first come, first serve.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.