News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Royal Ontario Museum Figures

Started by stoneage, October 13, 2012, 10:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Joey on December 07, 2017, 07:05:40 AM
Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on December 07, 2017, 07:00:03 AM
Quote from: Joey on December 07, 2017, 06:41:58 AM
Quote from: BlueKrono on December 07, 2017, 06:39:30 AM
Quote from: Joey on December 07, 2017, 05:55:37 AM
Just noticed that the photos are gone (courtesy of Photo Bucket)
Does anyone want me to post the photos on this thread and then someone could replace the old photos?

I would certainly like to see them.
Gotch ya!
Edit:I should actually probably ask the admin or moderator for permission

The original thread is very old and many of those DTF members are not so active nowadays.
So it could be difficult to fix the pictures that were gone by (damn) Photobucket.. :-\
Maybe I should possibly make a new thread on these figures?
Unfortunately this thread is gone without pictures.
If you have fresh new pictures about all the line, it could be very useful for all collectors to post images here and refresh the thread.
It's only my opinion...  :)

Bowhead Whale

That is because Photobucket is asking for a fortune to be able to post pictures again. This is why I moved almost all my pictures to Postimage. By the way, my ROM collection can be seen in Toy Animal Info!

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Bowhead Whale on December 07, 2017, 07:51:38 PM
That is because Photobucket is asking for a fortune to be able to post pictures again. This is why I moved almost all my pictures to Postimage.
..Yes, I know....  :-\
I was lucky because my pictures are on Flickr (PB never used).
:)

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.