News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

Title says it,  however I currently don't have any feedback to give to anyone as of yet.

if anyone has new feedback, this is the place to post it

Gwangi

You should probably change the thread title to say "thread" instead of "Theread".  ;)

sepp

I corrected the thread title, hope that's okay ;D

Takama

tyrantqueen

Positive for Kuni for a transaction on the old board. I don't know if he has an account here yet.

JPEngineer

Recently sold a few figures to Gwangi, and he was excellent to work with!  :)
Building an Island off the coast of Costa Rica...

Come see my sale list in the classified section!

0onarcissisto0

After 2 months, I finally received my Tyrannosaurus Rex Running Pair. I was expecting the wait time to be a lot worse based on all the horror stories, but it really wasn't bad. Communication with CM Studio was quite good as well. I think what helped is that I was inquiring about my kit on a weekly basis (without being rude of course). The kit is beautiful although there are a few noticeable fingerprints and a LOT of putty work to be done. But again, I was expecting worse based on others' comments. All in all, great transaction, great kit, positive experience!
If the sculptor has nothing but science his hands will have no art.

- DK -

copper

positive for Blade-of-the-Moon!

Brontozaurus

I've got two positives to give this time. The first is to DeJankins, who was a really good guy to buy from.

My second positive is for the seller yowiejim on the ebay-like site quicksales.com.au. He sells a lot of yowies (both lost kingdoms and other kinds) for very cheap prices (about AU50 cents each). I bought two from him and they arrived safe and sound fairly quickly.
"Uww wuhuhuhuh HAH HAWR HA HAWR."
-Ian Malcolm

My collection! UPDATED 21.03.2020: Dungeons & Dinosaurs!

shadowarceus

A pleasure to make business with Himmapan. Super fast payment. Very nice person. A+++ buyer.

sepp

Positive for Dan, thanks so much :)

Lio99

Patrx

Positive for both sepp and Dan :)

sepp

Positive for Pixelboy as well :))

Brontozaurus

"Uww wuhuhuhuh HAH HAWR HA HAWR."
-Ian Malcolm

My collection! UPDATED 21.03.2020: Dungeons & Dinosaurs!

deanm

Super Positive for Kuni!!!!! Are you on the new forum yet? I didn't see your handle in the members list.

Himmapaan

Oh, yes: super positives for Matthew (Kuni) and Shadowarceus, too!

sepp

tyrantqueen

Positive for Blade-of-the-Moon  :) No problems whatsoever.

radman

Positive for Dan, another fine transaction with lightning-fast delivery.  :)

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.